Welcome to Gaia! ::

Am I the only one that has lost an item? I had a Kiki Kitty Plushie the last time I logged on about 4 weeks ago.. And It's not there anymore. I looked in my completed trades, and there's no new trades since then, and no Kiki kitty was traded recently.. Also, if someone did take it, don't you think they'd take the rest of my inventory as well? Besides, as far as I know, there's not a way to remove the completed trades from the list, at least not an easy way.. But I'm sure it's possible...

But it's not like I'm woorried about it because I can't get another one, because that isn't true.. I'd just like to figure out why it isn't in my inventory any longer... ((Sure, that's about 30k+ lost, but I gave an OMG and NM Scarf away to someone that ended up getting banned, so that's not much.))

If anyone has any idea of what happened, and could tell me, I'd me most grateful.
It doesn't really seem possible to me. It just seems like a glitch, and I'm not sure when it happened... I hadn't been logging on regularly, so I couldn't exactly pinpoint when it left^^;;; Maybe it just went for a walk and got lost along wthe way... either that, or it's having a bad acid trip, and id trying to commit suicide... But that's just another theory... ninja

Hilarious Gaian

i sort of have the same proplem.i made a trade with a friend but she never got the item and i don't have the item either.So i lost the item.

Aged Lunatic

There is a reporting sticky in Q&A for reporting randomly lost items.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff