Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anarus's Wife

Mythical Wolf

So I bought 500GC. It went to a new page, which was expected with the new announcement, and after I submitted my information the page that loaded was blank. The top search bar said "success" so I assumed the payment went through. The money was certainly taken off my card. However, I do not have the GC to spend.

Anxious Bookworm

The same thing just happened to me, though I only bought 1000. I think the Paypal account is under maintenance right now. Hopefully we both get the GaiaCash soon.

Anarus's Wife

Mythical Wolf

Bittersweet Reveries
The same thing just happened to me, though I only bought 1000. I think the Paypal account is under maintenance right now. Hopefully we both get the GaiaCash soon.

Lets hope.

Codebreaking Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Heras Box

Bittersweet Reveries

We apologize for any inconvenience. The servers had a few hiccups in the few minutes after we finished PayPal maintenance.

If you believe you are still missing any GCash you purchased, please file a Billing Inquiry support ticket and our customer support team will be happy to assist you.
If you've never filed a support ticket before, look for the "contact us" link at the bottom of any page.
Heras Box
So I bought 500GC. It went to a new page, which was expected with the new announcement, and after I submitted my information the page that loaded was blank. The top search bar said "success" so I assumed the payment went through. The money was certainly taken off my card. However, I do not have the GC to spend.

iv waited around 3 hours for mine to appear sigh
carbonphyber
Heras Box

Bittersweet Reveries

We apologize for any inconvenience. The servers had a few hiccups in the few minutes after we finished PayPal maintenance.

If you believe you are still missing any GCash you purchased, please file a Billing Inquiry support ticket and our customer support team will be happy to assist you.
If you've never filed a support ticket before, look for the "contact us" link at the bottom of any page.

i hae a problem with this, i live in australia, i puchesed my gaia cash(still hasnt turneed up) around 6:30-7am(my time). So i am not sure which date to put in.

Anxious Bookworm

Mine still hasn't appeared. sad

Anarus's Wife

Mythical Wolf

Mine either.. D:
Heras Box

Bittersweet Reveries

been 24hrs+ im still waiting for mine, i sent in a ticket yesterday, guess what. They didn't seem to read it properly and asked questions i already answered. NOT HAPPY, i just sent them my bank statment now that the transaction is showing on there.

Anarus's Wife

Mythical Wolf

I sent a ticket yesterday too
Heras Box

did they reply with a sugestion asking all the questions you already told them, i think there was like 1 thing i didn't tell them.
so not happy, i think they should give us a nice freebie from the cash shop, aswell as our cash. its just not fair

Anarus's Wife

Mythical Wolf

shadowbladekid
Heras Box

did they reply with a sugestion asking all the questions you already told them, i think there was like 1 thing i didn't tell them.
so not happy, i think they should give us a nice freebie from the cash shop, aswell as our cash. its just not fair

I haven't gotten anything back from them.. o-o;

And I have a feeling by the time I get my GC the item I want will leave the cash shop
Heras Box
shadowbladekid
Heras Box

I haven't gotten anything back from them.. o-o;

And I have a feeling by the time I get my GC the item I want will leave the cash shop

It's a bit like that, the item i want though is the enigma things. smile
I do want ninja headbands but i didnt buy enough cash to be able to get them (when i get my cash of course)

Anarus's Wife

Mythical Wolf

And the odd thing is I just bought 200GC and it went through... I am still missing my money that I spent on the 500GC and don't have the 500GC either..
yeah i wana buy more cash with my mobile, but im not buying any till i get the gaiacash im waiting for, so they cant say well u got your cash now blahblah
lol and for the thing that u need to enter words.. Pester power, i guess it knows im being annoying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff