Welcome to Gaia! ::

Koleda's Senpai

Fandom Trash

Ϲ ʀ ʏ s т Α ʟ ♥ ◕ ω ◕
          ╒═════════════════════
            I know that I do log in every day, but I'm unsure if this is a glitch or if I was rightfully given the Loiterer achievement.
            It says I got the achievement 10 days ago.
            So far, I haven't heard of anyone else who has it.
            I'd prefer if an admin/dev replies, but I understand they don't always reply.
            If I did rightfully earn the achievement, may I know if I'm supposed to have the Streaker, Marathon, and Perfect Attendance achievements?
            I believe I have at least logged in once every day for the last 60 days, so would like Streaker if I deserve it. >_<;;
            Are these retroactive achievements that you can get if you have logged in for the last X amount of days
            or do they require you to log in X amount of days after the achievement is available to you?

Situation A:
            I've logged in for the last 200 days. Would that mean that I basically get the combo of all the mentioned achievements?
            Situation B:
            I get the loiterer achievement. Now that I have Streaker unlocked, do I need to log in for 60 days straight after the achievement is available?

So is it like situation A or B?

Koleda's Senpai

Fandom Trash

Ϲ ʀ ʏ s т Α ʟ ♥ ◕ ω ◕
          ╒═════════════════════
            legit bump~

Lonely Soldier

17,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • 50 Wins 150
bump

I want to know the answer too.

Koleda's Senpai

Fandom Trash

Ϲ ʀ ʏ s т Α ʟ ♥ ◕ ω ◕
          ╒═════════════════════
            legit bump

X Rayver's Princess

Sugary Sweetheart

63,675 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

No answer yet. I havent gotten mine yet:c

Distinct Genius

13,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conversationalist 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Crystal Sparda
Ϲ ʀ ʏ s т Α ʟ ♥ ◕ ω ◕
          ╒═════════════════════
            I know that I do log in every day, but I'm unsure if this is a glitch or if I was rightfully given the Loiterer achievement.
            It says I got the achievement 10 days ago.
            So far, I haven't heard of anyone else who has it.
            I'd prefer if an admin/dev replies, but I understand they don't always reply.
            If I did rightfully earn the achievement, may I know if I'm supposed to have the Streaker, Marathon, and Perfect Attendance achievements?
            I believe I have at least logged in once every day for the last 60 days, so would like Streaker if I deserve it. >_<;;
            Are these retroactive achievements that you can get if you have logged in for the last X amount of days
            or do they require you to log in X amount of days after the achievement is available to you?

Situation A:
            I've logged in for the last 200 days. Would that mean that I basically get the combo of all the mentioned achievements?
            Situation B:
            I get the loiterer achievement. Now that I have Streaker unlocked, do I need to log in for 60 days straight after the achievement is available?

So is it like situation A or B?

From what I understand about the Gaia achievements it's neither A nor B.

What should happen is that starting from when they implemented the tracking method for how many days in a row you have logged in, you are eligible to begin counting for those achievements. This is why you got Loiterer but not Streaker, as the 'counter' as it were was not implemented more than 60 days ago before the achievement was created/started. So, all of your Loiterer days should still count toward Streaker when you reach 30 days after Streaker, and your marathon after that, etc etc.

The reason I think this is the posts for Mark Twain were not given to anybody retroactively, but the counters for the posts (contributor, etc) were. There were counters before the achievements for posts, but not for how many times you've been quoted. If that makes sense. So, I don't think they had a login days counter either before the new achievements, which is why you have to begin in September for your 'days in a row.'

Keep us posted on your progress and we shall see if you get Streaker within the next month. xp

I'm no admin, but I am pretty perceptive to these kinds of things, so I am just going by observation.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff