7,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
Model: Samsung Galaxy 4

Provider: Verizon Wireless

Version: 4.4.2

Issues:

Keep getting the following message: The page Gaiaonline.com says App is here... Try it out...
For the following pages:
1. Trying to read a private message
2. My store
3. Forms
4. Announcements
5. Notifications
Possibly more pages other than that.

Also I just downloaded it today.

*If any additional info is needed I can provide such. Any and all help is welcome. I'm just slightly tech challenged when it comes to apps ^^;
*Also everything is up to date.
Can I ask why anyone even bothers to keep this page updated with all the bugs? It's pretty obvious that Gaia gave up on the app a long time ago.

Shuffled Leaf

27,200 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
Uncle Kenny

Hello,
I am reporting a bug/glitch for the website.
Sorry for posting here, but I could not find an alive thread...

This is about marketplace searches with apostrophes.
User Image

Whenever one advances in the searching by clicking on another page number, more "/////" appear before the apostrophe.

Thanks.

Wheezing Codger

Model: Droid 4
Problem: Gaia app seems to only authenticate part way. The app lets me post to forums and send PMs, but if I try to subscribe to threads, a message pops up saying I need to log in. Using the app does not seem to count towards Loyal's Bazzar. I cannot complete trades. This happens every time I try to subsribe or unsubscribe to a thread.

Enduring Seeker

I just purchased an HTC One M8 and the Gaia App won't let me log in. It gives an error message that reads: "Failed to login. Please check your username and password." Which I did. I am sure that I have the correct info and I am able to login fine if I use the regular web browser on the phone. Is there a way to fix this?

Fashionable Star

7,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
If I log in and claim my daily prize and then another friend logs in after me she will not be taken to the scratch off screen, she will be takes immediately to the prize I got but she isnt really getting it. Have to log out, end all processes, log back in and attempt to claim the daily prize again.

Wealthy Raider

Phone: Samsung galaxy s4Mini
Android: Kitkat? (I just know it's updated T.T)

Bug: Notification numbers on Announcements, Notifications, and Private Messages never change. Have to exit app (either by forcequit or using the logout> just exit feature) to clear numbers and get the current ones.

Bug: Quotation marks change to ascii symbols instead of retaining actual punctuation mark. This happens only in submit forms (especily when quoting in PMs or Forums).

Golden Informer

Perfectly lmperfect
Can I ask why anyone even bothers to keep this page updated with all the bugs? It's pretty obvious that Gaia gave up on the app a long time ago.
Exactly.

Magic Informer

11,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
I just got an HTC One (M cool About a couple of months ago, and I have been using the app for about just as long. Until Last night it says to use to app, while I'm in the app. It bugs up with my announcements and my notices. Allowing me to only see or use the status part of my notices page or to use the daily chance. I even uninstalled it and reinstalled and nothing happened. I think in a few days if this doesn't get fixed I'll just uninstall it for good.
I use an HTC First phone. Carrier is At&T.

My issue is that it doesn't show me my new notices, I can't access shops (not a bug, I know. But it would be nice to upgrade it), every time I use my phones back button it shows an error, my keyboard doesn't autocorrect in PMs.

Fuzzy Kitten

7,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
Uncle Kenny

Every time I go in town I have to go to options and re-edit them, they will not save permanently nor do my own personal items show animations. I see animations for everyone else items except mine. In the main site I can see the animations just not in towns2, rally, or any other game related thing. The editing of my preferences/setting in towns 2 or rally every time I go in gets highly annoying, also I did go to my main account preferences and allow animation items to be seen, I also unchecked saved then rechecked it and nothing seemed to work. Please help me fix these problems and I'd be really appreciative.

Codebreaking Shapeshifter

Strawberry Pandalaura
Miiko Fyrene
I just purchased 1000 gcash through the app and the purchase went through, I have the receipt in my email. But when the gcash was transferring the app shut down. I haven't gotten my gcash and I've done the restore last purchase and have sat on the page for a hour and nothing has happened.

My gcash still hasn't shown up, the restore last purchase still wont work, and there's no record on my gaia account that I purchased the gcash yesterday. BUT, I have the receipt from Google play in my email. I would really like my gcash or atleast a refund of my $10.
YEAH! I WANT MY FKN $20!!

Widow

Lavish Kitten

Model: HTC ONE X
Version: 1.29
Problem: I purchased $19.99 worth of GC and the app removed the gift-card money from my google account but did not give me ANY GC.
I even have an email confirmation.

Enduring Hoarder

11,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
The number of folks complaining about not getting their GC is alarming. I was hoping to use this app as a means to start get gaiacash but now Im not too sure. Cant pride yourself in being a "Business" with all these faults.

Enduring Hoarder

11,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
Skater Pandas
Model: HTC ONE X
Version: 1.29
Problem: I purchased $19.99 worth of GC and the app removed the gift-card money from my google account but did not give me ANY GC.
I even have an email confirmation.
Have you received yor cash yet? If so, what was the process.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff