Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Cupcake

I bought $20,00 a few days back, I paid for it and it has been deducted from my account. I made this purchase with direct pay through the Gaia mobile app. So far I haven't received anything. Could you please look into this?

Thanks in advance for your help smile

Saxy Coder

Bellaxandra
You will want to file a Billing Inquiry for it under "Contact Us" at the bottom of the page.

Sparkly Cupcake

Lady Saxophone
Bellaxandra
You will want to file a Billing Inquiry for it under "Contact Us" at the bottom of the page.
Yes it shows all the payments here on the site, but there is no info what so over about payments made through the mobile app. if like me you use an iPhone you pay through itunes. Payment was done and completed by still no cash.

Sparkly Cupcake

If any of the mods have a solution to this problem I would surely like to know. Thanks in advance.

Saxy Coder

▧▧▧ ♬ ▧▧▧
Bellaxandra
If any of the mods have a solution to this problem I would surely like to know. Thanks in advance.
=v=;; Like I said, file a Billing Inquiry ticket for it under "Contact Us" at the bottom of the page.
That's the quickest and most effective way to get your money (and that is what Mods would suggest anyway if you tried contacting them about it)

▧▧▧▧▧▧▧

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces