Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Friend

[Mules: Jellow Beans, Call it Curse]
[Augest 19-21, 2014]
[These are all first Generations]
So I just did a trade with this person for "Zodiacal Equinox". The item didn't show up in my inventory. It did say in the trade that our exchange was done properly. Not to be confuse by my other Equinox, this is suppose to be my fourth one and my fourth of Zodiacal Equinox trade for this week. So i should end up with four instead of my orginal three. I didnt sell any, gifted, or traded out my Equinox yet. The other Equinox + Trading didn't have any issue but the last trade promise didn't show in my inventory.
Total Equinox Trade : 4
Total Equinox Receive : 3
Total Equinox Sold/Selling: 0 (ATM)
Total Equinox Gifted: 0
Total Equinox Traded: 0
Insane Harlot - Didn't Receive (Fourth)
True Dark Wings - No Promblem (3rd)
A Wonderful Secret - No Promblem (2nd)
Urodith - No Promblem (1st)

-Pixel Thirst

Fashionable Shopper

8,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
Pixel Thirst
So I just did a trade with this person for "Zodiacal Equinox". The item didn't show though. it did say in the trade that our exchange was done properly. Not to be confuse by my other Equinox, this is suppose to be my fourth one and my fourth trade for this week. So i should end up with four instead of my orginal three. I didnt sell any, give, or traded out my Equinox yet. But traded my gold for the for equinox(s{. But the last one didn't show in my inventory.
Total Item : 3, last one didn't show in my inventory

Fill out a ticket.

Friendly Friend

CRs l0V3lY
Pixel Thirst
So I just did a trade with this person for "Zodiacal Equinox". The item didn't show though. it did say in the trade that our exchange was done properly. Not to be confuse by my other Equinox, this is suppose to be my fourth one and my fourth trade for this week. So i should end up with four instead of my orginal three. I didnt sell any, give, or traded out my Equinox yet. But traded my gold for the for equinox(s{. But the last one didn't show in my inventory.

Fill out a ticket.
How? :0

Saxy Coder

▧▧▧ ♬ ▧▧▧
Pixel Thirst
Give it 24-48 hours first before filing a ticket since the marketplace tends to lag.
If it appears during that time, then it saves you from having to file one, and it keeps the ticket desk a little cleaner 3nodding

If it doesn't appear after waiting 24-48 hours though, file a ticket for it under "Contact Us" at the bottom of the page.

▧▧▧▧▧▧▧

Fashionable Shopper

8,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
Pixel Thirst
CRs l0V3lY
Pixel Thirst

Fill out a ticket.
How? :0

here:

Contact

Friendly Friend

Lady Saxophone
▧▧▧ ♬ ▧▧▧
Pixel Thirst
Give it 24-48 hours first before filing a ticket since the marketplace tends to lag.
If it appears during that time, then it saves you from having to file one, and it keeps the ticket desk a little cleaner 3nodding

If it doesn't appear after waiting 24-48 hours though, file a ticket for it under "Contact Us" at the bottom of the page.

▧▧▧▧▧▧▧
ah. thannks a buncy ;T i hope i get it back before the evolution

Fashionable Shopper

8,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
Pixel Thirst
Lady Saxophone
▧▧▧ ♬ ▧▧▧
Pixel Thirst

▧▧▧▧▧▧▧

you are welcome ^_^

Friendly Friend

CRs l0V3lY
Pixel Thirst
Lady Saxophone
▧▧▧ ♬ ▧▧▧
Pixel Thirst

▧▧▧▧▧▧▧

you are welcome ^_^
xD sorry for not quoting

Fashionable Shopper

8,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
Pixel Thirst
CRs l0V3lY
Pixel Thirst
Lady Saxophone
▧▧▧ ♬ ▧▧▧
Pixel Thirst

▧▧▧▧▧▧▧

you are welcome ^_^
xD sorry for not quoting

lol its okay

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items