Welcome to Gaia! ::

Generous Millionaire

13,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
I had done all that was required on my part for the free trial for "WorldWinner - Wheel of Fortune Slots"
I bought what I was supposed to on the website and played four games to ensure I did it right.

Twenty minutes later, I have not received my 1,800gcash

The only reason I did the stupid offer was so I could get in on the Pile of Gold sale.

Please fix.
I can even provide the confirmation emails of my registrations and online purchase

Generous Millionaire

13,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
emotion_eyebrow

Generous Millionaire

13,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
emotion_eyebrow

Saxy Coder

RaceySenpai
  1. Give the offer 24 hours to respond ( "Confirms Instantly" doesn't always mean "instantly" )
  2. If you still don't get the cash after that, head over to the offers page and find the "Support" link in the upper right
  3. Find the corresponding offer you are having issues with and click the "Contact Support"
  4. Fill out the form with as much information as possible, including any screenshots of "final pages" or confirmation emails as proof.

They usually get back to you within 3 business days.

From the Rules & Guidelines Sticky:
Bumping.Threads on the first page do not require bumping, and this forum can move more slowly than others. Please only bump if your question or request for assistance has gone unanswered and fallen off the first page of the forum. Excessive bumps may be deleted.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff