Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adorable Fairy

Sasuke_pirate11
Thanks so much! I feel a little better now. And I figured there are several kinds of videos throughout the site...or at least there used to be, like for gold grants or item grants. It might help to know that it's just the gaia cash videos that aren't working...at least for me.
np i think it's better now too blaugh so thank you heart

11,200 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
pinkkcandy
Sasuke_pirate11
Thanks so much! I feel a little better now. And I figured there are several kinds of videos throughout the site...or at least there used to be, like for gold grants or item grants. It might help to know that it's just the gaia cash videos that aren't working...at least for me.
np i think it's better now too blaugh so thank you heart
I just hope more people join in soon. There's got to be others experiencing the same thing. it would probably get the admin's or dev's or whoever looks into this's attention faster.

11,200 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
I don't know if you'll be able to do this since you have issues clicking the buttons, but I just tried to watch a SponsorPay video. I waited longer than I normally do, and even though the video never loaded, the claim reward button eventually turned green and I was able to get a grant. eek

11,200 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
Well I feel like an idiot. I just realized my addblock was on. redface Turned it off and the videos load. I don't know how to fix the "disappearing act" you're having, though. My guess is that it thinks you've already went through them for some reason, because the links are supposed to go away after watching.

Adorable Fairy

Sasuke_pirate11
Well I feel like an idiot. I just realized my addblock was on. redface Turned it off and the videos load. I don't know how to fix the "disappearing act" you're having, though. My guess is that it thinks you've already went through them for some reason, because the links are supposed to go away after watching.
i try to enable add but didnt find it ib chrome settings.but didnt cause any problem before.it usually ask me if something ask to enable it

11,200 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
pinkkcandy
Sasuke_pirate11
i try to enable add but didnt find it ib chrome settings.but didnt cause any problem before.it usually ask me if something ask to enable it
well, it wouldn't hurt trying to see if it fixes it. perhaps you could google how to enable/disable it in chrome?

Adorable Fairy

Sasuke_pirate11
pinkkcandy
Sasuke_pirate11
well, it wouldn't hurt trying to see if it fixes it. perhaps you could google how to enable/disable it in chrome?
i just disable the adblock on internet explorer because it's difficult on chrome even after googling it.but the problem still.& i find that the vids keep disappearing even without clicking on it gonk

hope gaia could fix that glitch crying

i missed my free cash emotion_kirakira

after gaia change the tree cash.the vids disappear quikly but i could click on vids quikly enough & watch & earn some gaia cash. but after few days it became more glitchy like that & it's not even clickable anymore emotion_0A0

11,200 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
pinkkcandy
Sasuke_pirate11
pinkkcandy
Sasuke_pirate11
i just disable the adblock on internet explorer because it's difficult on chrome even after googling it.but the problem still.& i find that the vids keep disappearing even without clicking on it gonk

after gaia change the tree cash.the vids disappear quikly but i could click on vids quikly enough & watch & earn some gaia cash. but after few days it became more glitchy like that & it's not even clickable anymore emotion_0A0
If I could, I would send you some of my free cash. crying Good luck

Adorable Fairy

Sasuke_pirate11
pinkkcandy
Sasuke_pirate11
pinkkcandy
Sasuke_pirate11

If I could, I would send you some of my free cash. crying Good luck
aww ur nice.but i'm sure gaia can fix this rolleyes i hope sweatdrop

Adorable Fairy

Adorable Fairy

the problem still gonk

Adorable Fairy

problem still crying

Adorable Fairy

Adorable Fairy

11,200 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50