Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Phantom

7,350 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Hi, my name is Ramen. i recently purchased three bone dragon helms but only one will actually give me a list to wear it differently. if i try to wear the others they go on my avatar as just the basic helm and i cannot change the way it looks. this is a major inconvience since it they were gifts to make my avatar look like it had armour and i cannot wear them the way they were intended.

2. Operating System: i am using windows XP thats all i know. this is my dads computer. its not osmething wrong witht eh computer because it doesnt work on three different computers with different windows versions.

3. Internet/Web Browser: Internet Exporer

4. ISP/Connection: i am using an ADSL modem and i run i think 700kbs its almost aas fast as cable i think thats what my dad said.

5. Firewall - Software/Hardware: nope i do not have a firewall ^_^

i hope i did this post right and i hope i gave the correct ammount of information. please see what is wrong with my two items....

- Uzumaki, Ramen
Ok, what you do is. You save your avatar, then, you put another one on, then you save your avatar lwith the other one on, then you keep repeating, till you put on as many as you want. 3nodding
pyro092
Ok, what you do is. You save your avatar, then, you put another one on, then you save your avatar lwith the other one on, then you keep repeating, till you put on as many as you want. 3nodding

Dangerous Phantom

7,350 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
pyro092

uhm thats not what i mean. what i mean is that i cant equip all three. two dont give me the list. it jus puts ont eh regular helm i cant change which way to wear it cry

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff