• Signature Look 250
*perches on SinSin*

Chieko Meng Ue's Husband

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Taeface~ *loves on* Didja see I got stuffs goin' on in Pups?

Adorable Trash

Lural
I think I was a neutral OC mum. xd Now I vary between good and bad.

I'm admittedly highly negligent, and a completely absentee bonded. I dont even know where they are or what they do 90% of the time! bahaha!

Kayin: >_>; 99.99999%

Chocolate whut?!
I was at the store tonight and stupid freddys HADNT MARKED DOWN~! I was there two days ago and it was all the same, I said screw you poopoos! Now I want candies crying

Quiziness's Waifu

Aged Gaian

well kayin is obv off smoochin' vienna like 99% of the time so at least you don't have to worry about him HAHAHA

or do you

o_____O

Chieko Meng Ue's Husband

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Yeah most of mine just do their own thing >.>;

*works on a little banner*

Adorable Trash

Capricorn Sunchai
well kayin is obv off smoochin' vienna like 99% of the time so at least you don't have to worry about him HAHAHA

or do you

o_____O

Bahaha!
yeah Kanika and Kayin, I gotta write some epic little story about them, I have debated the wartime may have changed Kayin a bit, I think it made him grow up and get all dark and broody, as he either A. Spent all his time heroicly protecting Kanika like a boss, or B. Lost her and valiantly spent all these years looking for the little perma brat biggrin We shall see. I didnt know if you'd come back so I wasnt sure how Vienna & kids would fit in with those scenarios!

Sparkly Spark

23,350 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500

Quiziness's Waifu

Aged Gaian

Sullivan
Bahaha!
yeah Kanika and Kayin, I gotta write some epic little story about them, I have debated the wartime may have changed Kayin a bit, I think it made him grow up and get all dark and broody, as he either A. Spent all his time heroicly protecting Kanika like a boss, or B. Lost her and valiantly spent all these years looking for the little perma brat biggrin We shall see. I didnt know if you'd come back so I wasnt sure how Vienna & kids would fit in with those scenarios!

Kayin becoming a badass might just be the coolest thing ever???

I haven't decided what Vienna did during the war yet but all three of them made it out the other end at least! I couldn't kill any of them off omfg ;o; never never

Tipsy Seeker

9,850 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Signature Look 250
Ooh~ No, I hadn't! *zips to check out* These last few months have been so nuts, I don't know whether I'm coming or going anymore User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. So out of touch with Gaia.

Adorable Trash

YOU PEOPLE~!

Opinions ASAP! Do we hold the flaffle AFTER the advertising excitement ends (Like Tuesday or weds of the coming week) Or do we post it this weekend, like Sunday?

Quiziness's Waifu

Aged Gaian

the weekend!

zero patience ehehehhe

Invisible Kitten

Gahhhh...
My titles suck.
Oh well.
xDDD

Cynnybun's Wife

Shirtless Lunatic

I was going to stop in and get some discount candy, but my backpack was full of boxes for christmas gifts I need to mail. No room for candy. (But there's always tomorrow)

IT WAS FUNNY AT WORK TODAY! Cause I've been sick, and out for 9 days, I told a couple of my coworkers I was going to go get some "Medicinal chocolate" after work. You know, the "50% off medicinal chocolate" and the man who runs where I work looked at me like "The hell you talking about woman?" Then realized I meant halloween candy. xd

Adorable Trash

Capricorn Sunchai
Sullivan
Bahaha!

Kayin becoming a badass might just be the coolest thing ever???

I haven't decided what Vienna did during the war yet but all three of them made it out the other end at least! I couldn't kill any of them off omfg ;o; never never

That woulda pretty much KILLED Kayin to DEATH ...so good thing!
See, if he doesnt know where any of them are, he could have spent every ounce of his being trying to find them, possibly leading to some glorious reunion RP we could do!
I like the idea of him battling along protecting his Kanika like some Winiko Rick from walking dead meets The Last of Us (and every other father -protects-kid-in-disaster spinoff) fashion !

Invisible Kitten

Sullivan
DarkMari2
I think I'll just let Raik be dead. I'm a bad person like that....

Lol, its not bad! Im going to let the semi infamous Gwen be dead, not sure how her story will go yet, but Im sure it was tragically amusing! She will make a badass Winigeist lol

I'd like to point out... that Kehieria is very saddened by this.
She liked Gwen and wanted Gwen babies.
xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas