Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Bookworm

User Image

PLEASE VOTE FOR YOUR CHOICE OF:
NEW YEARS EVE KING
NEW YEARS QUEEN

User Image

User Image

You approach a very large Weeping Willow, the leaves lush and green with little purple blossoms blooming between them. As they start to fall in cascades down to your feet, Are you in the right place?

You lift a long branch aside, intrigued by a shimmer you walk into the Fall.

You see a door in the thick trunk of the tree, on the door is a big brass knocker. You look down at the letter in your hand and read it;

WILLOW CLEARING MANOR - KNOCK 3 TIMES.

You do so, the and the door opens with a heavy sounding creeeeaaaaakkkk...

WELCOME TO WILLOW CLEARING MANOR - SCHOOL FOR GIFTED WOODLAND MONSTERS.

Come and Introduce yourself - Guild!

Welcome! / A note from your Principal! / News & Updates! / The History of Willow Clearing Manor! / The Students! / The Stages! / Availability & Pricing! / Staff, Credits & Affiliates! / Current Events!
User Image

User ImageGreetings all, I am Principal Bucket (Pronounced Bouquet!) I hope you enjoy your stay at my beautiful Manor, it was once my family home, but my father felt it would be better suited as an Academy (That, and he was broke *Sweat*) We appreciate you helping our privacy by keeping the schools location a secret. Outsiders are NOT appreciated within our midst!
Rules you must abide by:

} Follow Gaia’s terms of service
} Be polite and respectful in the thread. What the staff says is the word and shall not be argued against.
} Please Do NOT steal the artwork here or ideas.
} Please be respectful of your fellow students.
} Please keep School conversation light and inviting!
} Rping with your fellow students is best kept to the appropriate threads & Forums.
} If you have any Questions about the School, Please direct all Questions to Me (AKA: Hypnotize Big Daddy) or Miss Jeskan (AKA: VerityHattress).
} If you have an issue with a fellow student, please take it to PM or alert any moderators to the problem.
} Student are not Required to RP, but it is encouraged AND it helps you grow to the other stages! You might even make a few new friends.

Welcome! / A note from your Principal! / News & Updates! / The History of Willow Clearing Manor! / The Students! / The Stages! / Availability & Pricing! / Staff, Credits & Affiliates! / Current Events!
User Image

4th Dec 2o14 - Thread created - Inner screaming!
21st Nov 2o14 - Guild created.

User Image

As aforementioned Willow Clearing Manor was not always a School for the Gifted Woodland Monsters amongst us, it was in fact my family home for many generations, passed down through the ages, We have always had a high standing in the monster community as we were once the main providers of Willow tears, the necessary and very important ingredient in potent healing potions. However, my grandfather made the decision to deny the leader of a very well known Fire Elemental Clan the access to his willow tears due to the high increase in Fire Elemental induced forest fires across the globe!

This created a divide between most of the different Elemental Clans, although we are okay with Water Elementals (who helped us clear up said forest fires) the Sky Elementals sided with the fire Elementals.

So this is why we only associate within our own race of Woodland Monsters, and do not accept many outsiders, unless there is a very good reason.

Available subjects at Willow Clearing Manor:
All Students are required to major in at least one of these subjects.

} Art & Music Studies
} Drama & Media studies
} Physical Education
} Mathematics
} Psychology.
} English Literature & English Language
} Food technology & Textiles Technology & Design Technology
} Geography & Languages (French / Spanish / German / Latin)
} Science (Physics / Biology / Chemistry.)

User Image

What to expect from the Students at Willow Clearing Manor:

User Image
Faux's are generally the sneaky types that are very logical thinkers. This race works best in Packs, where they make most of their friends. If you manage to befriend a Faux, they will become a VERY good friend to you.

User Image
Trollo's are naturally very calm, gentle and friendly creatures. They tend to be creative types and are very good at subjects where they can let their creativity flow. They are very good at making friends as well due to their friendly nature.

User Image
Satur's are excitable and cheeky. They can be a lot of fun, but can also have a tendency to be incredibly annoying. Their best subjects tend to be things involving a lot of energy.

User Image
Impling's are the badboy/girl of all the races and can be tough nuts to crack, so be careful! They have very clear views of their world and can be very factual.

User Image
Minitawr's Are the shy and quiet types that prefer to blend into the crowd. They can be very good with focusing on subjects, since remembering things is one of their strengths.

User Image

User Image
User Image
Tiddler: The starting stage (Ages 5 – 10 years) All Characters will start here unless ordered otherwise! - RP growth time 2 weeks and upon accepted growth request.
User Image
Middler: The Mid stage (Ages 11 – 15 years) – RP growth time 1 month and upon accepted growth request.
User Image
Tweeny: The Final stage [For now, so keep your eyes open!] (Ages 16+)

As your Monster ages, you can keep their original outfit, Or choose to have another made for them.

User Image

Pricing - Need help with this. If you want to give suggestions, post in the forum or message any of the staff.
What I'm thinking is as follows:

Full custom - The Customer Knows Best: You choose the following- Race / Hair Colour & Style / Eye Colour / Skin Colour / Clothing & Style & Colour. - 500mill

Partial Custom - You know what you want and how to get there: You choose the following- Race / Hair Style / Fashion style - 250mill

Artistic Reign - You just want somebody to love: You Choose the following- Race. - 100mill

User Image

Staff:
Principal Bucket / Hypnotize Big Daddy.
Miss Jeskan / VerityHattress
Yoku Yoko Moko – Colourist.

Everything Created By Hypnotize Big daddy.

- Bases.
- Willow Clearing Manor.
- The races.
-The story.
Please do not use without my Permission, Thankyou Kindly.

Thankyou too:

VerityHattress – Helped keep me on track / Helped me with rewording & Corrections / Helped set up the guild / Gnerally been amazing.
Yoku Yoko Moko – Colourist.

Affiliates:
Link in -
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[URL=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/breedable-changing-pets/welcome-to-willow-clearing-manor-opening-event-page-2/t.95063215_1/][img]http://imagizer.imageshack.com/img540/3239/8TBdPa.jpg[/img][/URL]

Link out -
If you'd like to be advertised here please give me your reasonably sized banner, thankyou Kindly!

User Image
Make sure you pop by! Lovely place, Lovely Creatures, and a LOVELY owner!
User Image
Make sure you stop by, You won't believe how cute Fishies can be!

User Image

Current Events - More details can be found on Page two of this thread!

Welcoming Grams / Auction / Raffle / RP flatsale!

User Image

Reserved for future Use!
User Image

Reserved for future Use!
User Image

Reserved for future Use!
User Image

Reserved for future Use!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff