Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

What do we say to the God of Death?

Not today. 0.44444444444444 44.4% [ 140 ]
******** you! 0.23174603174603 23.2% [ 73 ]
Valar Morghulis. 0.32380952380952 32.4% [ 102 ]
Total Votes:[ 315 ]

Super Sex Symbol

Rhesos: Don't forget the wine~ 4laugh *wraps a bolt of fabric around himself* I like this one it's so soft I'll...zzz...
Diety, I have 2
Maenad Goddess (sketch, but Nilo will someday finish.)
Merchant Goddess

then 2 Demi
Barnaby and Marygold, but Marygold has been a sketch forever. It is funny, she is older then Barnaby too.

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
I have no deities, but 1 Angelique, one byo Angelique, a angelic being made and a byo Demi I'm working on

Familiar Fatcat

7,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tipsy 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
1 dark angelic, 1 angelic, 1 angelique, 1 deity, a godling, and one demi
the angelics are all females, and the others are males XD

Eloquent Hunter

I have several Angeliques...I don't feel like counting them now though! XD

Gonna head to bed. Night all~

Floppy Sex Symbol

I only have 1 diety and 1 demi

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
I may end up going back to bed after I get Dani off to school. If I do, the raffle will stay open for any late entries and I'll roll the winner as soon as I wake up. Depends on how tired I am tomorrow morning. I'll do some art stuff tomorrow afternoon as well. Catch up a bit more. <3

Kawaii Bunny

Merridy: "Of course! Lots of it to!" Is already plotting out desserts. 4laugh

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
Only the Angelique that is finished that a own is female. The rest are men, and are a damn handsome lot biggrin
Rest well Meeki

I have 2 Angelique, one is Law who is Justice's girl. I love her so much, she is his eyes. He never looks onto the mortal real, he always wears a blindfold when he goes there and Law sees for him. A play roddy did with the Justice is bling thing. And when they have their first kids we are geeks, we are naming them Swift and Order (Law & Order, Swift Justice.) cat_xd

And my other one is mated to one of the Goddess' in the Art Deity family.

I want more angelic/DA and Angelique more then I want a diety, is that odd? cat_sweatdrop

Songstress Kitsune

Millennium Bride: Huh.... something feels off today. *pets Zander to help calm her nerves.*

Something wicked is coming her way, that is what she is feeling. cat_twisted Aka, The Bride is a coming to town soon. (I will PM in you bit, waiting for a reply from Roddy about one plot detail thing, then we can talk. But The Bride is officially coming your way now. cat_blaugh )

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Ela Loir
Rest well Meeki

I have 2 Angelique, one is Law who is Justice's girl. I love her so much, she is his eyes. He never looks onto the mortal real, he always wears a blindfold when he goes there and Law sees for him. A play roddy did with the Justice is bling thing. And when they have their first kids we are geeks, we are naming them Swift and Order (Law & Order, Swift Justice.) cat_xd

And my other one is mated to one of the Goddess' in the Art Deity family.

I want more angelic/DA and Angelique more then I want a diety, is that odd? cat_sweatdrop

Songstress Kitsune

Millennium Bride: Huh.... something feels off today. *pets Zander to help calm her nerves.*

Something wicked is coming her way, that is what she is feeling. cat_twisted Aka, The Bride is a coming to town soon. (I will PM in you bit, waiting for a reply from Roddy about one plot detail thing, then we can talk. But The Bride is officially coming your way now. cat_blaugh )

;v; this makes me so happy you won't believe<3
I've got two goddesses.

User Image

User Image

Shadowy Seeker

Mythical Sex Symbol

23,100 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Rinial Sisterdragon
*flops in*
Let me know what you think about what I pmed you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff