Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

What do we say to the God of Death?

Not today. 0.44444444444444 44.4% [ 140 ]
******** you! 0.23174603174603 23.2% [ 73 ]
Valar Morghulis. 0.32380952380952 32.4% [ 102 ]
Total Votes:[ 315 ]

xx Aps

Awesome! I'll update their information in my journals and things. <3 I'll have to update Alexander's tag soon. <333 Did you want to try for babies for any of them any time soon? <3

Aged Survivor

Jon: Gonna have to say no to those, I am just not seeing it <3 Sorry.

Invisible Kitten

ktqueen

Sure, especially Ambreia and Kerr.
=333

I'm sorry I can't talk more though, its bed time.
@.@;;;
Parue

User ImageUser Image

serp. kk.

Man, I remember why I don't like making offers now from big mess singles lists/threads. Takes too long and get more nos then yeses because my taste is so different from everyones. xd Jump to theirs, jump to mine, theirs, mine, theirs, mine.. oh them. theirs, mine.. ohh. like him.. *look look look.* nope, noting good in mine other then sosoname and she will probably get a no... . *about 30 minutes, sometimes hour late.* okay.. I think that is all I can... xd I just need less singles of my own to shuffle through.
xx Aps
ktqueen

Sure, especially Ambreia and Kerr.
=333

I'm sorry I can't talk more though, its bed time.
@.@;;;

Okay, I'll do up breeding agreements and what not! Sleep well~

iSexy_Kitten's Fangirl

Spooky Delight

Few lovelies looking:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Picky with Karita, Careen is mate only.
I also have singlessss

For those who wish to poke through it!

-updating mate tags?- <3

Tricky Cleric

Hey guys!! I only have One faekat, and the egg-stage art for one breeding left, SO. Im Opening this for posting. heart

Parue's Breeding Thread!

Its really important you guys read how the thread works. All posted pairs are for CC, but every few breedings I will roll a name from the thread and they will be able to hand me absolutely any pair they want. Ideal for you guys who have breedings you have been trying to get done forever!

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
-kicks out a couplea singles-
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

Terra and Reiko are both flig-only for sure; Terra will happily look at both genders, Reiko is boys only. They'll also both look at any race ;D

Naru_Uchiha007's Significant Otter

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Tricky Cleric

Jon Takahashi
Parue

User ImageUser Image

serp. kk.

Man, I remember why I don't like making offers now from big mess singles lists/threads. Takes too long and get more nos then yeses because my taste is so different from everyones. xd Jump to theirs, jump to mine, theirs, mine, theirs, mine.. oh them. theirs, mine.. ohh. like him.. *look look look.* nope, noting good in mine other then sosoname and she will probably get a no... . *about 30 minutes, sometimes hour late.* okay.. I think that is all I can... xd I just need less singles of my own to shuffle through.

Oh heck yes. *has a not so secret obsession with Bushbabies* Their colors are so perfect... heart Would you be interested in mating them? Or just a fling?

Also, I totally hear ya. Buy my problem is kind of the opposet. I dont have that many single faekats, so I look through the same two pages like something new is magically going to appear and be perfect for someone elses faekat that I love so much. xd

Aged Shapeshifter

Ohhh parue kats
Do you have a likes/dislikes list?

Rosen Aura's Significant Otter

Kawaii Kitten

Naru_Uchiha007
User Image

Longshot...but...

User Image

Rein_Carnation's Husband

Dangerous Werewolf

9,225 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50
*rolls about*

Tricky Cleric

chinhamaroo
Ohhh parue kats
Do you have a likes/dislikes list?

yeah I tossed one up in there. The list is pretty small on there, because I cant think of a lot off of the top of my head. xd

I feel bad that I put a color on there.... I just cant get excited over cats that are all red. Like the red on Jons Bushbaby earlier on the page is fine, but a faekat with a red body, red hair, red eyes, ect, just makes me go "WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff