******** you! 0.23174603174603 23.2% [ 73 ]
Valar Morghulis. 0.32380952380952 32.4% [ 102 ]
Total Votes:[ 315 ]

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
well goodnight faekatters, I gotta get up early tomorrow so I'm gonna go to bed.

Fashionable Vampire

ktqueen
Anguis Lingua

Offers~ Some of these tags haven't been updated, but they're all single! <3 Large offer, image heavy! D: <3

User Image x User Image

Love the pairing, and their specs compliment rather nicely, I think. I'm game for mates if you are. biggrin

User Image x User Image

Marcy says she'll only consider mates if he rocks as hard as he looks. wink

User Image x User Image

I love the Pure lines, I'd love for them to be mates, definitely.

User Image x User Image

Sadie likes Kosin, thinks he'd be nice and snuggly in a hammock. rolleyes

User Image x User Image

I like how they look together, and I'm sure he'll appreciate her skills at repairing things. smile

User Image x User Image

Ymir has a fling currently lined up, but even then, he's not going to settle down anytime soon, so it would have to be a fling, if that's okay? If not, definitely understandable, given how long it can take for a breeding to occur. smile

Check under the spoiler, KT dear. smile Also, I have have to at least make counter-offers for these lovelies!

User Image perhaps User Image? He'd love to have a mate to compete with.

User Image perhaps User Image? She'd be interested in seeing what he knows about camouflaging.

User ImageUser Image
And... and... dammit, wish I had someone awesome for these two ladies. ;.;

Oh! Did you check the sub-folders also? Fair amount of my kats are in there also in case you missed them. smile

Intellectual Kitten

soxs1219

i forgot to ask, for Mina Mutt and Kokoro Star, we never chose a demi, and i need gender prefs please.

some demis i like are Xantho, Wulf, Mad Hatter, Thirteen but any demi you like will be ok
Ragers

i need gender pref for Black Gatotmon and Darkness.
male for me.

jordahn19

i need gender pref for Skyvan and Lady. female for me.

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
pukie7
soxs1219

i forgot to ask, for Mina Mutt and Kokoro Star, we never chose a demi, and i need gender prefs please.
Wulf please and I always choose random for gender <3

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
now I'm off to bed for real xp

Wheezing Loiterer

Anguis Lingua

Is the Mina x Crash fling off then?

Fashionable Vampire

Ninjagami Ryo Kage
Anguis Lingua

Is the Mina x Crash fling off then?

*headdesk* Dammit, I thought I was missing something. It's still on, I'll ask KT if she doesn't mind waiting 'til after his fling to mate the two. Thanks for reminding me, Sara. smile

Intellectual Kitten

Anguis Lingua

I'm game for all of those matings then, but I'm going to have to decline on the fling. I'm trying to keep my flings down due to how long some of them can take!

I'll have to say def to Ricky & Sunnie and Frean & Crid!

I didn't check the sub-folders because I didn't know they were there. I'll have to look through another time, I'm trying to get some coloring done before I pass out. Oh, and I have to set up my customs thread. XD <3

Rosen Aura's Significant Otter

Kawaii Kitten

pukie7

Pref: Male

Thanks smile

acyfaust's Husbando

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
*rolls off to bed, dragging her hoard with her*

Singles are linked in sig at the Single Faekats link. Night all.

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
Apparently I'm not going to bed yet XP *realized she isn't the slightest bit sleepy*
neko does wulf have a demi thread?

Fashionable Vampire

ktqueen
Anguis Lingua

I'm game for all of those matings then, but I'm going to have to decline on the fling. I'm trying to keep my flings down due to how long some of them can take!

I'll have to say def to Ricky & Sunnie and Frean & Crid!

I didn't check the sub-folders because I didn't know they were there. I'll have to look through another time, I'm trying to get some coloring done before I pass out. Oh, and I have to set up my customs thread. XD <3

Believe me, I definitely understand and sympathize on the fling stuff! XD

Quick question, I forgot that Crash has a fling with Sara's skateboarder Mina. Do you mind waiting for after that for them to mate? If not, understandable. If so, I'll bump him towards the top of the list to get their fling done asap. smile

And do you want to make the breeding agreements, or shall I do it tomorrow? smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff