What do we say to the God of Death?

Not today. 0.44444444444444 44.4% [ 140 ]
******** you! 0.23174603174603 23.2% [ 73 ]
Valar Morghulis. 0.32380952380952 32.4% [ 102 ]
Total Votes:[ 315 ]

Aged Shapeshifter

Razi: "Who's that hot thing?"
Honey: "Well hi there sugar. I'm Honey, who might you be?"

Dusk growls, her eyes narrowing. "He's my mate, that's who he is." Her gaze goes to Razi now, an I'm going to kill you look.

Aged Shapeshifter

Razi: "Oh the resemblance is so uncanny" he said trying to keep himself from laughing.
Dusk: "That better be a compliment to me and not you hitting on my sister." Her eyes are still narrowed.

Honey: "She got a tall cup of yummy like you? Well good for you Dusk." The lighter colored female has a clear southern accent.

Dusk rolls her eyes.

Aged Shapeshifter

Razi: Putting his arm around her shoulder he says "don't worry, your mine" he said winking at his mate.

Deathly Demigod

Nyeeeeeeeeeeh... want to color. Withdrawals e e

Faid Shadowlight's Princess

Dangerous Lover

*snuggles icy* poor poor icy...

Aged Shapeshifter

Poor Icy, hopefully you can get it fixed soon D:

Dangerous Lover

*drops her faes into the thread* anyone up for some rp? i have some muses that are itching to come out and play.
Dusk: "I better be..." She eyes her sister, who's notorious for stealing men. "This is Razi, back off."

Honey: "Chill out sugar blossom. I wouldn't take your hand me downs if you paid me."

Deathly Demigod

I'm hoping for my touchpad just feeling abused and maybe coming out of a funk lD
-no monies for fixin's or new computer- l'D

I'm craving some RP... I'll RP <3

Dangerous Lover

icy serenade
I'm hoping for my touchpad just feeling abused and maybe coming out of a funk lD
-no monies for fixin's or new computer- l'D

I'm craving some RP... I'll RP <3
sweet.. um... i have loard needing rp so um.. the choice is yours... take your pick as to who u'd like to meet.. just an fyi.. the costplay boy isn't in an rping mood.. he's being antisocial atm..

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
-settles, sighs- You know you're burned up when you don't even feel like making cookies u.u

Dangerous Lover

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Not even the complicated stuff, just bagged mix. Ugh. Mom had me walk our VERY, VERY HYPER puppy and I am now totally exhausted. >:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff