• Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Thank you~! And yes, they need more eggses. :>

Invisible Prophet

8,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
I really need to work on Charoletts personality but her muse is broken.

Deathly Demigod

Hmmm.. I'll play with Ra'setha

Ra'setha: -skittering about, climbing and jumping back and forth from tree branch to tree branch, keeping busy as anything- .. -perks her ears at seeing someone rummaging through the bushes below- Hello down there~

Faid Shadowlight's Princess

Dangerous Lover

Terence: *Lifts his head and looks around a moment.* Talking trees?? Interesting.. the trees talk.. never have heard before... peculiar.. Or is the bushes who have voice?

I apologize.. he's a fluff for brains...

Deathly Demigod

Ra'Setha: -blinking, giggling at his confusion before lowering herself to be in plain view- I've never heard trees or bushes talking before either~

It's okay <D <3

Dangerous Lover

Terrence: *He stared at the female a moment, the thoughts all seeming to be apparent on his face before he spoke.* Ah.. the voice.. is yours... yes? *Pulling off a hand full of berries, he stuffed some into his mouth, holding out a few squashed ones out for her.* Berry?

gracie loff's Spouse

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

Deathly Demigod

Ra'Setha: -still giggling as the realization hit him, giving a nod- That would be me, surely~ -tilting her head, watching as he stuffed his face then offered up some squished berries to her- Hmmmm... I'm not normally one for berries, but I think I shall give them a shot since you were so kind to offer. -smiling, she reaches down, picking up a couple, placing them in her mouth and chewing thoughtfully-

Dangerous Lover

Terrence: *Grins wide and stuffs the remainder in his mouth, munching on them a moment before swallowing them.* Is probably better the trees don't talk...

Deathly Demigod

Ra'Setha: -makes a slightly funny face at the taste, giving another giggle and nodding her head- Oh yes, yes.. most certainly. Who knows what things they would say were they able to speak. I am Ra'Setha, by the way, but you can call me Setha if you wish ^ ^

Dangerous Lover

Terrence: *Nods in agreement.* Setha it is then *Reaches out a paw* I'm... I'm... *Takes a moment to think as if he doesn't remember his own name.* Oh fiddle sticks.... *He slumps to the ground trying to think of what his name is* Ah no matter.. it'll come to me later..

Kaori_luv's Partner

Noble Vampire

::Book marks::

Deathly Demigod

Ra'Setha: -giving a smile, shaking his outreached paw, blinking and tilting her head the other way- .. Did you lose your name? -giving a giggle once more, making her way down to the ground now. being playful as she speaks again- Maybe you dropped it in the bushes~

Dangerous Lover

Terrence: *Actually looks like he's considering this idea as he starts to rummage through the bush* Perhaps...

Deathly Demigod

Ra'Setha: -can't help but be amused as he looks, giggling still- I could help you look if you wish. I am... very ready for something aside from web building and such~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff