Welcome to Gaia! ::

Life seems to be bustling around the lake...

Praise Starclan! =^,^= 0.71875 71.9% [ 23 ]
Get lost Mousedung. =>,>= 0.03125 3.1% [ 1 ]
Oooo shinies.... =*0*= 0.25 25.0% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 32 ]

Erina_Nobara's Senpai

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Shapeshifter

*Belly flops on people*

Captcha: For Sure.

..... Oy. *Hangs head*

Shapeshifter

*Sings a random song while grooming a few of her pets*
Omgggg. Ok I downloaded the Gaia app and ill super try to be active again!!

Shapeshifter

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100
JPOWW
lame.

??
ha. no one's here. :/

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100
We're still waiting on lines. Not sure if Drac still comes around, honestly. Her life seems pretty busy as of late and there's things I want to do that will completely upset the idea that she owns the shop and I don't want to be doing that. So we're just hanging mellow, right now.
ya. :/ i understand the busy life thing. i'm in my last year of college and working 3 jobs right now. UGH

Deadly Werewolf

14,425 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
-has been Lurking- ^.^ I is still around xD

Deadly Werewolf

14,425 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Hey Seru... would you consider taking on two customs for me?

The first would be really simple... my 19 year old Jingles passed away in june and I am still really upset about it -is trying really hard not to cry as she types this- he was pure white with one green eye and one blue eye.

The second would be my 13 year old hunter who just passed away in july while I was on vacation... he had fiv and he was a tortoise shell with the tabby markings instead of the dilute calico torti's they have... I can try and get you a picture of him as a younger cat but he was my 19 year olds great great great great 2nd nephew... o.o his mom was his great great great neice...

we have lost three cats this year... I still have part of my 19year old because I have his relatives... I have the three year old who is the grandson of hunter and hunters daughter his mom. We had hunters mom as well but she passed two or three years ago this february... we had like 8 generations since my neighbor also had my 19year olds uncle... v.v who is the other that was lost this year... its been hard for me... but I have been dealing with it and I think this would be a good way of remembrance... I would love them on warrior lines if possible (since we don't have starclan lines xD and hunter lived up to his name nicely before he gor fov and became a house cat) but if not because of the names then I understand I probably will not roleplay them though at this point it would be hard for me to do...

-has gotten through this post with very minimal tears- thanl you Seru v.v

Shapeshifter

... This place needs life.

Conservative Consumer

Shirtless Receiver

SpottedleEf says hi. XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers