Welcome to Gaia! ::

Colorful Contributor

Future in general. I'm in a really tight spot here, and I'm not sure what to do - what I CAN do, in a way that's less about position and more about inability.

Obsessive Shapeshifter

D: That sounds scary, Corn. I'm freaked enough about my future just regarding the schooling I want/need to do what I want, I kind of try to not think about anything past that. *hugs* We're here for ya!

Colorful Contributor

It is scary as hell, Harper. I appreciate it.

Obsessive Shapeshifter

I AM NOT READY TO BE AN ADULT
seriously. *holds your hand*

And speaking of which, I must now go to work. BLEH. Headache begone! Talk to you all later!
God, why can't real life just be the internet?

Obsessive Shapeshifter

I don't knoooow, it would be preferable, really.

In other news, I did a crappy doodle of my wardwood character. (Whose name is going to be Lytka or lyuka, not sure yet) but I can't show it to you right now because I am on my phooooone.

She's going to be thirtteen when she first gets chosen and she is a wild gypsy tomboy, among other things. Bwahaha!

Anyone else starting to think up character ideas yet? Remember, you don't have to have a totem/guardian to be aproved to roleplay here! 83
Argh, I can't wait to see her Vagues!

Hallowed Hunter

Eeeeh'd one midterm, okay'd another, just glad they're over x.x

I don't really have human OC's or anything, I tend to come up with interesting plotlines/character situations, then a character to suit them (see Ariadne).

Conservative Sex Symbol

I'm honestly excited to role play as a human again. + a deer? Amazing.

Hallowed Hunter

I absolutely adore the guardian concept <3 Absolutely adoooreee
Glad you like it! I have to admit that my main reason for going the human/guardian route was a selfish one -- I just don't think I could RP deer by themselves. I love them but the lack of hands is impossible for me.

I can't wait to see everyone's characters arrghh <3
Holy crap why is this awesome. o____o heart heart heart

LOLLl qAq's Bae

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
-Settles in like a boss-
Helloooo Mori and Lolli! <3

Hallowed Hunter

-has settled everything in her sig- <3 Ran out of room for Limn's event though ;~; Why is everything so amazing? I should randosig my banners >>

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff