Welcome to Gaia! ::

IRL Noob

TV? What is this TV you speak of?
I'm the odd one out I'm afraid, I usually don't watch TV. It's fun to read descriptions of what you guys watch though! OUO/

Feral Gekko

the selection isn't bad
they have a wide variety of things but
anything new or popular usually doesn't come for awhile
and it all seems to rotate
I went looking through it the other day for a series I had watched before and it wasn't there any longer.

@trundle

I used to be the same
but then my friends sucked me down
now I follow a few shows but not very consistently lol

Human Human

I'm watching-ish Henning Menkel's Wallander on Netflix while I color right now. It demands more of my attention than what I usually put on when I color because I have to read subtitles, but I'm doing okay I think. When the only words in Swedish you know are yes, no, thank you, and some swear words, you do actually have read subtitles.

Mostly, I try to throw on something I don't actually have to watch. My exception used to be equestrian sports. That I would watch while coloring as well.

Benevolent Shapeshifter

I miss having tv sometimes, usually when I can't see the show I want on netflix or hulu. But netflix has gotten really good for people like me that wait forever to start a show(cough Sons of Anarchy cough) because they have pretty much every season but the currently airing one. And then I use hulu for currently airing shows. It's a beautiful relationship. And waaaaaaaaaaaay less expensive than cable or satellite. Korra and Teen Wolf are awesome because Korra is just streamed on Nick.com right now, and Teen Wolf on Mtv.com *swoon*

Bear

Ashtiel Arykosa
Korra is just streamed on Nick.com right now

WHAT REALLY

OH MANNNNNNNN I wanna get home from work and watch things now. emo

IRL Noob

Ooh, I love watching Polo! emotion_kirakira I catch it sometimes in the little cafe near here. The horses are all so well trained!

Cande: AWWW. I'm the same way actually, I watch a few animes on and off due to friends. Me and the girlfriend enjoy hunkering down and watching things together when we're tired or don't feel good, also. Usually youtube cooking shows.

Benevolent Shapeshifter

Trundlebug

your avatar is really cute

@Soldier: I can't say for certain the older seasons are but I know the currently airing one is >_>

Bear

I left off at the end of the first season, I think...? Augh it's been a while. I'll have to check that out, though, thank you. :9

And man, I love watching well-trained horses. I'd be all over equestrian sports. *_* Watching it in a lil cafe sounds so nice.

Dedicated Bunny

sometimes i wanna start watching korra again but i have a hard time focusing on watching things by myself

Bear

WOW HIVEMIND I was legit just thinking I prefer to watch things with others. Like, watching the same thing and discussing it is great, but it's even better when you can actually make comments with someone in realtime.

Like that time we watched Jesus Christ Superstar, right? emotion_kirakira

(...or wiseau's the room...)

Dedicated Bunny

both of those were a+ movie nights and we need to have some more pls that would be killer

but yeah i love hearing people's comments in real time it just makes the experience better (except at the movie theater cause i paid a lot of money for this stupid thing don't talk to me LOL)

Bear

we never got to see bunny & the bull as a group and I'm bummed 'cause that's one of my fav movies ever q_q

I don't usually make comments at movies because I'm not even witty enough in the first place, but I don't mind when others do so. It can be funny. But I guess it'd be different if it were a movie I was really hyped for or a super dramatic moment or something...

Dedicated Bunny

we could still do it buddy : } i'd be up for it at least if you ever want to

sometimes i think of good ones but usually it's only watching movies at home cause at the actual movies i'm way too engrossed
there have been times i've laughed at people making comments during movies tho like one time my friend predicted a really ridiculous twist and it was just.... i couldn't believe it

Bear

WE SHOULD PLAN THAT THEN and i hope you like the film because it's kinda uh different but not too different i hope and i'm sure when you'll watch it you'll see just why i like it so much not that the title doesn't already basically give it away
    breathes

Predicting a crazy twist sounds hilarious. I couldn't even be mad at that, how amazing. I almost want to ask what it was... (spoiler tag it or something pls)

But yeah, I get really engrossed in movies, too. I always get embarrassed when I go out with my friends 'cause they're always always like "ALRIGHT SOLDIER REMEMBER IT'S OKAY TO CRY" and every time "SHUT UP I'M NOT GONNA CRY" and i end up bawling and they always give me s**t for it
    always glancing at me during the sad scenes and asking U OK well im ******** not boyo

Even when watching nature documentaries (oh god) sometimes I get all moved by the *~beauty~* of it all and might get teary-eyed. s**t, I even got emotional the first time Godzilla roared during his big reveal in the 2014 film because MY CHILDHOOD--

ok i've been admitting embarrassing things all day today at work and now here
    w-we should move this to skype when i get home i don't wanna monopolize the thread
    edit: GOIN HOME NOW YEEHAW

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
*doesn't have cable* : D <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash