Welcome to Gaia! ::

*cheers lost on* You can do it! I'm sure even if you rush your RP entry will be awesome anyway, rofl. |D

Obsessive Shapeshifter

Damn you guys, judging this is going to be crazy as s**t, seriously
I don't know how you guys are going to judge, there are so many entries and so many AWESOME entries... ;w;

Obsessive Shapeshifter

It is definitely going to be a challenge
I am entering for Buck 2!
Guardian name: Daemon
Chosen name: Regina
Entry:

Desire.
Regina had heard the word before, in conversation and in tales. It meant to want, and implied an element of passion.
She had believed herself to have felt desire before, though she could not now recall when. It had been foolish fancy anyway. Now- now and only now- did she truly feel desire.
Desire had lured her into the forest yesterday. It was like a song her soul heard; a tune that reminded her of some need she had hitherto ignored. I need that must now be attended to.
Regina had ignored the pangs and lightheadedness that accompanied hunger. She had stopped only once to drink from a brook, when she remembered for a moment that water even existed.
The soul-song consumed her and eliminated all thoughts that were not the single command she knew she must obey.
Find it.
When at last she found that magic tree, she didn't so much as glance at the other totems. One seized her eyes immediately. It was easily the most beautiful thing Regina had seen in her entire life, and she knew she had to have it.
She held it in her shaking hands and knew the meaning of desire.

Obsessive Shapeshifter

Oh man Wolf! I haven't seen you around the forums in a while!
That's 'cause I haven't been on Gaia for months XD
My first semester of college just ended last week, and when I got home it was Skyrim tiem!

EDIT: Dinner! Be back in a bit!

Obsessive Shapeshifter

I hear you there, Wolf, College is crazzyy. Just finished my finals last week too. How was your first semester?

I am jealous of the skyrim playing though, waaant
I am so jealous of anyone that has Skyrim. D:

Wolf: Ooh, I just got out two weeks ago! Only went on Gaia maybe once a week during school time, otherwise it'd be too addicting. >w<

Obsessive Shapeshifter

Ohman I wish I had you guys' willpower
I am basically on gaia all of the time. >_>
I have toooooo, or I would NEVER. GET. OFF.

So says my grades back in sophomore year.

Dapper Gekko

Muffinsbaby
@Pheonix: Nuuuu~! You must enter and try~! MUST~! Dun worry 'bout peer pressure, that's so not what's going on here >>;;;
B...bu-but I don't have any inspiration! Dx

Umbrology

You can see more about the color rules on the custom information page (guardians are what you might call... semi-semi-realistic, lol), but the colors you have in mind sound absolutely fine!
Right. Forgot about that...
/shot
But that's good! I think my idea is almost done, then. o uo b

Megaptera Novaeangliae
Your doodles are...
You call those doodles? o___o;;

Man this thread scoots along. Back reading is soon to become skimming.

9,825 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
I am entering for Buck 1!
Guardian name: Seathi
Chosen name: Shen Juhua (in Chinese order, so her surname is Shen)
Entry: She had never been one for traveling. She had, in fact, expected that once she’d arrived, she wouldn’t want to leave her cozy shop in Palisade for a while. But just as she was unpacking her bags, she felt it -- an inexplicable pull that settled behind her sternum and caught, like an invisible fishhook.

For a day, she resisted, hoping that the whirlwind of tasks that needed to be accomplished would distract her until it faded. She needed to foolproof her finances and contracts, learn more than snippets of Common, make the acquaintance of her neighbors and fellow shopowners. And slowly, her shelves filled with merchandise -- fragrant sticks of incense, delicate blue-and-white teacups, and short, stout teapots possessing their own sort of elegance. She fought the current in her own way, determined to work through it.

But if anything, the pull grew stronger.

Her reflection in the mirror seemed as if it wished to speak. The incense that wafted through her shop seemed to carry the scent of some far-off destination. Even her windchimes sighed and murmured in foreign tongues. Whenever she thought it might have faded, the invisible fisherman tugged a little harder.

And then, one day, her shop remained closed long past its usual opening time, and a small, foreign woman strode resolutely out of Palisade. She wasn’t quite sure where she was going, but she trusted that she would know it when she saw it, that the hook stubbornly lodged in her heart would guide her to its far-off caster.

All that remained was a single nagging worry, the fear that when she reached her destination, she would be pulled out of the water onto strange shores for a second time.

9,825 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
ghnfsdml my entry is so short OTL SORRY /runs

Obsessive Shapeshifter

Birdyyyy I know, we have suddenly become almost fast-paced today! IT'S SO EXCITING

YAY ANOTHER ENTRY woooolost

Damn, if those of you who have foreign characters don't win things this event, you are gonna love what we're coming up with for next time... ;3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff