Soldier of Song

Right back at ya emotion_kirakira

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Soldier of Song
    Which one? The Hind? I imagine that'll inflate a lot when it leaves the cash shop. Damn LQ items breakin my bank.

Not that I'm a fan of the series, because I don't usually use the more feminine items, but I'm surprised Gaia hasn't made a "Deery March" item yet. But I just wanna see more deer items. :9
I think so xD the one with the long tail <3

Bear

I hope it gets the recolor treatment like other limited quantity items lately.

Also, gooood morning, thread!
-bloops- Sup guys. Anyone up for RP? I want to take Lucian out for a spin. And Logan could use some more too. I want to establish his ill and corrupted ways a little more before Knightful appears in his life.

captcha: jam tomorrow. WHY YOU GOT TO HOLD ME BACK CAPTCHA.

Bear

I am having so much trouble staying awake at work today. I have to keep getting up to keep from dozing. So here I am. gonk

If you don't mind sloooow replies, I'd be up for RP! Though, I'd have to wait till I got home or at least my break to check out profiles and hammer out details.

There's a copier here that has a picture of Bob Marley taped to it, saying something like... this copier is named Marley, 'cause it's always jammin'. Cracked me up when I first saw it.

Dedicated Bunny

you better wake up and tell me some more jokes or somethin snailmail

Bear

I barely know any jokes. gonk

AND APPARENTLY THE WORK FILTER SPECIFICALLY BLOCKS OUT "HUMOR/JOKES" WEBSITES

what kind of a cruel world is this where i can't look up skeltan jokes
    Soldier of Song
      I am having so much trouble staying awake at work today. I have to keep getting up to keep from dozing. So here I am. gonk

If you don't mind sloooow replies, I'd be up for RP! Though, I'd have to wait till I got home or at least my break to check out profiles and hammer out details.

There's a copier here that has a picture of Bob Marley taped to it, saying something like... this copier is named Marley, 'cause it's always jammin'. Cracked me up when I first saw it.

Haha, I've been slow as all hell myself lately, so I'm totally fine with that xD

Dedicated Bunny

i am very disappointed in your workland soldier tell them skeltans are an important part of The Daily Grind (especially if you're kami rattle me bones)

i liked ur jokes last night tho u funny guy

Peaceful Bibliophile

19,475 Points
      • Angelic Alliance 100
      • Mark Twain 100

Hello guys <3
      ~wanders around in search of food~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
      • Generous 100
      • Hero 100
      • Supreme Supporter 500
      Soldier of Song
        I hope it gets the recolor treatment like other limited quantity items lately.

Also, gooood morning, thread!
      It did! xD LOL!

Eloquent Muse

MoonRazor
      -bloops- Sup guys. Anyone up for RP? I want to take Lucian out for a spin. And Logan could use some more too. I want to establish his ill and corrupted ways a little more before Knightful appears in his life.

captcha: jam tomorrow. WHY YOU GOT TO HOLD ME BACK CAPTCHA.

Moon~ *squishes* I need more Moon RP.

Bear

~Twilight...Angel~
      It did! xD LOL!

So it did. :I

The least Gaia can do is give me a chance to use the first item before I'm scrambling to make an avatar for the recolor DRAMATIC SIGH

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
      • Generous 100
      • Hero 100
      • Supreme Supporter 500
      User Image
      Soldier of Song
      ~Twilight...Angel~
      It did! xD LOL!

So it did. :I

The least Gaia can do is give me a chance to use the first item before I'm scrambling to make an avatar for the recolor DRAMATIC SIGH
      I think it took them a day before they got the recolor : P They are fast in their wanting more money for the pretty items.

Benevolent Shapeshifter

x_x the last week or so has been awful, energy wise. I feel so dead every morning guhhhhhh

Quick Reply

Submit
      Manage Your Items
      Other Stuff
      Get GCash
      Offers
      Get Items
      More Items
      Where Everyone Hangs Out
      Other Community Areas
      Virtual Spaces
      Fun Stuff