Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bear

Birdie: That... that sounds adorable. Why the hell didn't I read this?!

As for breedings, they work by waiting for colorists' slots to open, then submitting your deer with another deer and hoping you get rolled or picked. :9 The great thing is any gender combination can breed together. You can read more specifics/a much better explanation here! As it is, no slots are open, so it's the waiting game.

All of my Guardians are open for breeding if you ever want to enter with any of them in the future. I like Sorcha's simplicity!

Dapper Gekko

Any other children's books you may have skipped? :0

Mmmm, all of yours are gorgeous ; u;
I kind of want to wait to see what Nidor looks like, but I love Alma and Tallow!

Also you are shaming me into fixing up my character profile and making a journal xD

Bear

Probably tons. I don't remember what was popular back then. I remember being obsessed with Jack London's books, though.

Aww, thanks. I love my lil herd. ;u; Nidor seems to be my star! I'm definitely looking forward to seeing how he turns out, too. But, haha, if Sorcha ends up with one of my firebugs Alma or Tallow, we might end up having to call her... Scorcha.

ok sorry that was bad

I DON'T MEAN TO I think your profile is just fine! Journals are always handy, though. :9 Honestly, I'm just nosy and like to read these things.

Dapper Gekko

Hmmm, let me see...what else was popular when I was uhh...in grade school...
Gregor the Overlander. Magic Tree House. Junie B Jones - lawl.
That's what I have off the top of my head.

Lololol, it was awful.
I appreciate it though. xD

Naaah, it really needs an update anyways. I made it with just the bare bones because new shop and such. Then I never touched it again.

In a relationship with Bloodlust Dante

Loyal Werewolf

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
look at all the pretty deer x3 <3

Human Human

yaay draugr!!!
thy is right, orignally, draugr was the opposite of scary.
he was a squishy little red bean paste tangyuan.

then feetsies blush and eye glow happened and it became blood to match phantom~ <3
because friends obviously head out to the wardwood to choose matching guardian and familiar pairs.

saedusk's Datemate

Springtime Teenager

ahhh linen and nidor and camphora QQ //scoops them all up

ROOSEVELT TOO //ALSO SCOOPS UP ALL THE KITTIES

Eloquent Muse

*_* Lookit all the pretties. I don't even know where to start. They're just all so gorgeous. lol
PhiferWolf
o 3o heart

*squishes*

Yunonia's Queen

Springtime Spirit

User Image
My kitty! *scoops up Starweaver and gets to work on her witch*

Dapper Gekko

Lolol, squishy red bean paste xD

I... f;laksjdflk Unwanted and Aelius need to spawn more babies because hocrap what a tragic loss to the Wardwood gene pool if not ;-;

Anxious Werewolf

21,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Elocutionist 200
Cynnybun

If you don't mind I'd like a fix. ;;

@Moon: OH GOD YES.
And considering the amassing of Rosa/Last RP there is? All the totems. Always all the totems.

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
*pokes about*

Bear

my day is truly not complete till I post in here

flop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items