Welcome to Gaia! ::

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// xxx B R A C E x T H E x W I N D x A N D T A K E x TO x THE x SKY
                              obv obv obv obv obv
                              ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Currently there is a short mini-event going on. Read below for games, a raffle and a flaffle!

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x
                              w h a t sxxt h exxT I M E

e v e n txxN A V I G A T I O N

Title | Shop Clock | Table of Contents
                                Event Rules
                                Calender of Events | Updates
                                Advertising
                                Raffle
                                Flaffle
                                Prize Pot
                                Angry Birds Woof Style Game
                                Game -> Hot Potatoe
                                Game -> Board Game
                                Game -> Bird Brains
                                Game -> Golden Egg Game
                                Reserved
                                Reserved
                                Reserved

x x x x x x x▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                              ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// xxx B R A C E x T H E x W I N D x A N D T A K E x TO x THE x SKY
                              obv obv obv obv obv

Yeah we know, you're sick of them. However, if people learned to play nice in the B/C forum, we wouldn't need to be listing them for every occasion, but we all know there's that one person who ruins the fun for everyone. I know the shop rules are listed on the previous page, but we have some event rules for you guys to read over as well, so get to it! xD.

e v e n txxR U L E S

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all! This is our number one rule! To be quite frank, we're not going to take any sort of bullshit from anyone -- no matter your status with the shop. Opening your mouth is always the one thing that escalates the tension or starts the drama, so keep it shut if you can't say anything nice!
                                You steal the artwork you die! Seriously. Not cool. Our lineartist worked hard to create all these dogs and we worked hard to create the graphics. This includes the thread layout -- I've had enough of people stealing those. Not only that, but stealing artwork is a bannable offense on Gaia and we will make sure you're banned.
                                Read the whole first/second page! Although it's perfectly acceptable to ask questions, a question you have may already be answered somewhere in the first/second page.
                                If drama does happen to break out within the shop or guild, do not jump in! Don't tell the parties to stop, don't add your opinion to the mess, don't say a word! Report it to Kao, DHS, or Kai and ignore it as if nothing is going on within the thread. Usually, when people are fighting publicly, they're looking for the attention of their friends in an attempt to have them join their side. Simply don't and ignore it! You could even wind up getting in trouble for being involved!
                                Read each event carefully! Everything you need to know about each auction, raffle, game, whatever has been posted in their respective posts. This includes the rules, instructions, times, and dates. Please follow these to the best of your ability!
                                Under no circumstances are you allowed to sell your Woof! dogs! You may hold free contests for them or give them away only! Anyone caught selling their dogs will be permanently banned from the shop!
                                Be respectful towards each other! New or old, it doesn't make you any better than someone else, nor does it exempt you from any of these rules.
                                Listen to what the staff members say! Friends or not, do not take their words lightly. What they say goes.

obv obv obv obv obv

For dates and times on specific events, check out the calendar below! While we will be trying our best to stick to this schedule, keep in mind that things do happen and the three of us are quite busy at the moment. If for whatever reason we are unable to host an event, we will reschedule it for another time.

e v e n txxC A L E N D A R

User Image

e v e n txxU P D A T E S

Date . Stuff stuff stuff

obv obv obv obv obv

We always have advertising. If we didn't, how would people know to come to our events? You can help us advertise by reading below. There won't be a prize for advertising this event. This is only if you want to.

e v e n txxA D V E R T I S I N G

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                              [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum//t.68742393/][img]http://xrl.us/bnoqm9[/img][/url]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                              [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum//t.68742393/][img]http://xrl.us/bnoqnb[/img][/url]

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
              obv obv obv obv obv
              ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Got some gold lying around? Well that's great! Why not put it towards some tickets for the raffle? Raffles are a great way to win some dogs if you're feeling a little lucky, so have a go, you could be surprised!

c u r r e n txxR A F F L E

User Image

*click image for guild thread*

General Information
                Starting Date . September 8th, @ 12:01 AM EST (midnight)
                Ending Date . September 22nd, @ 12:01 PM EST (noon)
                Ticket Price . 100g per ticket

Instructions
                Raffles are pretty simple -- the more tickets you buy, the better the chance you have in winning the dog you want (or any dogs at all). All you have to do is post the form below within the thread, claiming the amount of tickets you want and the total amount of gold it would add up to be. At the end of the raffle, we will randomize all the tickets -- the first person who wins picks first, then the second person, and so on.
                Please claim your tickets in the guild thread linked above.

Raffle Rules
                You may buy as many tickets as you want, they are unlimited!
                If you happen to win the raffle, but don't have first pick, do not hint or whine about the dog you want to the other winners. This is rude and unfair to those who get to pick before you, who may have wanted the same dog as you. Guilt tripping is bad!
                Trades should be sent to the mule within 24 hours after claiming.
                Co-bidding is allowed, but only 2 people max
                Pure only! Items will not be accepted as payment for tickets.
                You may only win one pet per raffle.

obv obv obv obv obv

Don't know what a flaffle is? Good question. No but really, if you're struggling to keep up with the super fast people with a cable internet connection, the flaffle might be for you. Interested? Keep on reading!

c u r r e n txxF L A F F L E

User Image

*click image for guild thread*

General Information
                Starting Date . September 17th, 2012 @ 9 PM EST
                Ending Date . September 18th, 2012 @ 11 PM EST

Instructions
                Flaffles are similar to flatsales, but they are done raffle style instead of speed based. Basically, all you have to do is post the form in the respective thread with a list of your preferences. Once the time is up to enter, the staff will randomize all the people who entered and those who are picked, win the prize.
                Post for tickets in the guild thread.

Flaffle Rules
                Flaffle pets are 6k each
                Proxying is allowed
                Forms can be posted until the time specified for the end of the flaffle.
                When all the tickets are claimed, numbers will be drawn to see who gets first pick, second, third, etc
                Be sure to fill out the form completely!
                Trade must be sent within 24 hours of claiming your pet

obv obv obv obv obv

Wondering what a grab bag is? Sounds exciting, huh? The Grab Bag is basically a giant bag of dogs just waiting for a good home! To find out more about what it does, continue reading!

g r a bxxB A G

User Image

These dogs are prizes for games that will be held throughout the event. (Board Game, Golden Egg Game, Bird Brains, and Hot Potatoe) Details for these games will be posted prior to game time.

Dogs Won:

Big Brother - C o w b o y P e e p - Hot Potatoe Game
              Helmet Pig - Sweet Autumn Zephyr - Board Game
              Orange Bird - Rian-chan - Golden Egg Game

................▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

User ImageYou stumble upon two groups of dogs facing off against each other. The brightly colored group all seem pretty angry at the group of green dogs for some reason. It seems that the green dogs have stolen something from the brightly colored ones.
Here's your chance to help them out. You're going to play the shop version of Angry Birds to try and help the "birds" reclaim their "eggs" from the "pigs."
User ImageClick to go to the guild thread!

...............User Image
................l e t ' sxxp l a yxxA N G R YxxB I R D S

User Image Starting Date . 09.8.2012
Ending Date. 09.15.2012

...............User Image
................t h exxP R I Z E

User ImageUser Image

................▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀...
              obv obv obv obv obv

Looking for some games to play? Great! And we would love for you to participate! If you're looking for some fun and free ways to win yourself a dog in Woof!, regularly check this post for the most recent games! The details, rules, and prizes (if there is a set prize) will be updated for each game type). Games can happen at any time, so be on the look-out!

h o txxP O T A T O E

General Information
                Starting Date . September 11, 2012
                Ending Date . September 11, 2012

Instructions
                This game is based on the exploding bird
                The game will last until there is one person left.
                There will be a 15 minute sign up period starting at 8pm EST.
                Players will play in order of signup each round, and must stay present to play. If they do not roll within 5 minutes of their turn, they are skipped and out of the game.
                Each round, the host will roll 1 10-sided die.
                Players will then take turns rolling the same die in order that they signed up.
                The first to match the host's roll will be knocked out of the game.
                Only one person will be knocked out per round.
                After someone is knocked out, the next round begins.
                Game proceeds until only one player is left.

obv obv obv obv obv

Looking for some games to play? Great! And we would love for you to participate! If you're looking for some fun and free ways to win yourself a dog in Woof!, regularly check this post for the most recent games! The details, rules, and prizes (if there is a set prize) will be updated for each game type). Games can happen at any time, so be on the look-out!

b o a r d xxG A M E

User Image

General Information
                Starting Date . September 13, 2012
                Ending Date . September 13, 2012

Instructions
                To play, there will be a 30 minute sign up period.
                Post a color you want your "marker" to be. (try not to use one previously posted). I will be updating the board for each round.
                We'll need at least 3 people to play.
                Once signups are over, the game will begin.
                To begin, everyone will roll 1 6-sided die.
                The number on your die is the number of spaces you will move in your turn.
                Certain spaces on the board will send you forward, backward, lose a turn or roll again.
                Pigs = lose a turn
                Blue = roll again
                Purple = Go forward 1 space
                Red = Go back 2 spaces
                Gold Squares = Direction depends on odd or even number on current roll

Players must remain present to play! You may arrange a proxy if you cannot attend.
                Please try and be quick to roll each round, and if you know you'll have to roll again.
                Each round will last 10 minutes, or when everyone has rolled. If you take too long to roll, I'm sorry but we'll have to move on without you. You may roll the next round, but if I've already updated the board, your roll will not count for the current round.
                The first to reach the eggs will be the winner!
                If there is somehow a tie, there will be a tie breaker game of roll the dice (highest number wins).
                This game will probably last a couple hours, so be prepared to stay around that long.
                Any questions/concerns, please ask in thread.

obv obv obv obv obv

b i r d xxB R A I N Z

General Information
                Starting Date . September 16, 2012
                Ending Date . September 22, 2012

Click here for the game thread.

obv obv obv obv obv

g o l d e nxxe g gxxG A M E

General Information
                Starting Date . September 20, 2012 @ 10pm EST
                Ending Date . September 20, 2012

User Image

Instructions
                When the game begins, I will hide one single golden egg in the guild.
                The first person to find it wins a pick from the prize pool.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces