Welcome to Gaia! ::

DarIing
Interested in seeing some examples of completed ones when they're up!

It's a very exciting time, yes!! 8D

The ever-excellent Keppit is currently working on getting everything lined and templated. I can promise there will be some big shiny announcements when everything's ready to go, shortly followed by some opening contests / flatsales / giveaways~

TheDragonLordRyu
I posted my goblin application in the guild :3

Someone will have a look at it soon!!

I would rush over right away but I'm actually working on an IRL thing today that is stealing my attention, but definitely did not want you to think you'd gone unnoticed biggrin

Friendly Explorer

I'm surprised more people haven't put in a goblin application.
You're the first! biggrin

I'm sure things will pick up when the big opening event happens. I myself need to get around to making some of the NPCs for the council.

Friendly Explorer

Kiniro Oniba
You're the first! biggrin

I'm sure things will pick up when the big opening event happens. I myself need to get around to making some of the NPCs for the council.

^.^ Sounds fun. I made my thread for my chars application and made the adjustments.
Also I didn't notice a average goblin height anywhere, is there a specific height range to keep within? Just asking in case I need to go edit again.
That's actually a detail I hadn't addressed! I think you're about right in saying that height is below average, though. I'll have to add that info to the front page.

I am just cooking some macaroni right now but when I'm done I'll have another look at your application. biggrin Thanks for making a new thread and bearing with me as we work out the kinks.

Friendly Explorer

Kiniro Oniba
That's actually a detail I hadn't addressed! I think you're about right in saying that height is below average, though. I'll have to add that info to the front page.

I am just cooking some macaroni right now but when I'm done I'll have another look at your application. biggrin Thanks for making a new thread and baring with me as we work out the kinks.

Its no problem! You guys are setting up quite a bit of stuff so its all understandable. smile Glad I am able to help out a bit!
The lovely Tyia has approved your character~

Feel free to ask any other questions that come to mind. Next stop, roleplay biggrin

...as soon as there are other characters for you to RP with 8'D

Friendly Explorer

Kiniro Oniba
The lovely Tyia has approved your character~

Feel free to ask any other questions that come to mind. Next stop, roleplay biggrin

...as soon as there are other characters for you to RP with 8'D

Will you guys (the shop owners/runners) not have individual goblins for rping? ;D
Oh, for sure we will! biggrin

Uoga the Seer is actually a rework of an old favourite character of mine.

It's more that we're too busy running around putting shoppy stuff together to do the RP characters just yet. :c But soon! biggrin

Friendly Explorer

Ib: *Wanders around the thread excitedly.*

Ryu: *Picks up Ib by the back of his leather armor* Not yet Ib!

Ib: *Looks pouty*
Poor Ib! XD Soon he'll have companions to gobby-gob-gob around with!

I'll see if I can put together my profile for Uoga some time today, maybe we can break in the RP section of the guild. c: Although there is some setting stuff that needs to be tweaked / pinned down. *continues puttering around in the background*

Friendly Explorer

Kiniro Oniba
Poor Ib! XD Soon he'll have companions to gobby-gob-gob around with!

I'll see if I can put together my profile for Uoga some time today, maybe we can break in the RP section of the guild. c: Although there is some setting stuff that needs to be tweaked / pinned down. *continues puttering around in the background*

Sounds good ^.^

*Eyes the custom post* When you guys open I may drop 500k for a custom with edits. . .

Friendly Explorer

I also noticed you don't have a order form for the customs nore if you want the order posted in the shop, guild, or pmed to the shop mule. smile
The order forms will be posted to the individual custom shops (threads opened by each colorist) in the guild. :3 There just aren't any custom shop threads set up yet because we're still running around in the background piecing stuff together. <3 Also colorist hiring is still a thing that's in progress. XD

Friendly Explorer

Ib: *Snickers evilly having escaped ryu again and wanders around the thread*

Did you not hear Kiniro? The Rp area isn't fully up yet! *Glares at Ib*

Ib: I's Heard. But nutin says I can't wander round 'ere!

sweatdrop *sighs*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces