Welcome to Gaia! ::

Most people that have hung around here in the past few years, have also hung around Stymphalians. So I won't bother making the same announcement here; though it applies to this shop, as well. Same with Whispers.

But, I do have some cert news for here, too.

Due to not having knowledge of where the original owner got the background images from, I really don't want to continue using them. So, I've tossed them out and replaced them with photos that have been taken by either my husband, or myself. I've tried as best I can to replicate as much as possible the different themes the old ones had, while adding some new stuff.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Butterflies ...............................................................Falls.................................................................Edge of Heaven

Kelp .....................................................................Half Dome.............................................................Big Sur

Lake Tahoe..........................................................Meadow.............................................................Misty Port

Napali 1................................................................Napali 2.............................................................Monterey

Orchid.....................................................................Tropical Flowers...............................................Lily Pads

Reef 1.....................................................................Reef 2.................................................................Seals

Serene Beach........................................................Shark 1..............................................................Shark 2

Yosemite Falls........................................................Sequoia..............................................................Winter Sunset

User Image
Snow

Festive Hunter

Unwanted Rejects

That totally makes sense, and they're absolutely beautiful pictures by the way! I just came back, but I'm glad to see that this shop is still around - even if it's just low-key now. Ack I can't seem to find all of my old certs... *goes digging around*
Azael_Rose

That totally makes sense, and they're absolutely beautiful pictures by the way! I just came back, but I'm glad to see that this shop is still around - even if it's just low-key now. Ack I can't seem to find all of my old certs... *goes digging around*

Thank ya! =3 My husband and I both really love photography. =3

Here's where they are all dumped. Might take a bit to search through. lol http://s721.photobucket.com/user/unwanted_rejects/library/PermCert2567576/CertedPets?sort=3&page=1

Festive Hunter

Unwanted Rejects

Thank ya! =3 My husband and I both really love photography. =3

Here's where they are all dumped. Might take a bit to search through. lol http://s721.photobucket.com/user/unwanted_rejects/library/PermCert2567576/CertedPets?sort=3&page=1

Thanks so much! I found some certs but I also found some uncerts in my files and I couldn't remember if I just colored them or if they were actually mine. XD;

My goodness there are sooo many cuties! And I found mine, double yay! heart

Shy Regular

You guys got some really good shots, Fay!

Loyal Shapeshifter

44,390 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Winged 100
Dea and #Teddy#
You guys got some really good shots, Fay!

Thanks! =3 Most were taken in either Hawaii (on Kauai and Maui), or various places throughout California. Though a few were taken here in Tennessee. Oh, and on a plane. xd

@Azael- Yeah, been quite a few pets colored here. lol Glad you were able to find your stuff. =3

Shy Regular

Oh yes, I would imagine Hawaii would definitely give good inspiration.
Will be a small Autumn event mid-October. Will be a mixed event with Whispers, Stymph's, UR, Duality, and MLPS.

Festive Hunter

Awesome! heart
So what's in the upcoming event?

Auctions. Raffle. Flatsales. Customs. Games. Grams. CYO.

Oh My!
Event will start sometime on the 16th.

Random Nobody 13's Husbando

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
*peeks in* I thought this shop was closed o Oo!!
sheepcakes
*peeks in* I thought this shop was closed o Oo!!

Naw, just extended hiatus. 3nodding Been really busy and such.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff