the zoo QB avi is back omg /cries

Hobo Pixi's Waifu

Dedicated Supporter

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Avirel:: -sits and broods in silence with her face buried into her creepy bunny doll- ~<3

Inquisitive Cat

chenabby
quests are so much more work than i remember huffs and drags self towards completion

I think it's as I've gotten older, I've wanted to be more precise with my background and characterization and it tends to make me sit and think for a long time instead of just typing it as it comes to me in bursts like when I was younger.

Girl-Crazy Bibliophile

Demoonica Darkmoon
I think it's as I've gotten older, I've wanted to be more precise with my background and characterization and it tends to make me sit and think for a long time instead of just typing it as it comes to me in bursts like when I was younger.

man, i wish i had something cool and writing intensive like that to blame it on --
i think i'm just lazy, lmao. i have the same ideas i used to have but sometimes writing apps is like trying to herd cats. the words are just harder to get out than i remember. stares into the distance longingly

Inquisitive Cat

chenabby

man, i wish i had something cool and writing intensive like that to blame it on --
i think i'm just lazy, lmao. i have the same ideas i used to have but sometimes writing apps is like trying to herd cats. the words are just harder to get out than i remember. stares into the distance longingly

Ah, those types of blocks are annoying. I gave up part way through several apps last year for the same reason of it never getting "on paper" right.

*hugs for inspiration* Maybe I can rub off some writers luck?

Magical Kitten

Finally got enough silver seeds

~snips~

~hopes for blue alt~

Magical Kitten

~eyes the pom~ looks like I need to collect more seeds

Magical Incubator

THIS IS IMPORTANT PLEASE READ

Just a reminder that if you do not know the person sending you an AIM blast or AIM message on AIM to please check carefully who they are. If you have been invited to a random blast by a username you do not recognize, please do not accept. Recently a lot aim blast chats including ours have been hit by spambots and people outside of our community maliciously trying to obtain your personal information. This is NEVER okay, as we always value your privacy and of course your safety. I cannot stress the second part enough. Please DO NOT accept these invitations. Thank you very much as always!

Inquisitive Cat

catmagick
~eyes the pom~ looks like I need to collect more seeds

Check your PMs on TiH.

Enjoy him hun!

Magical Kitten

thank you

slowly o so slowly whittling down my list of poms

Inquisitive Cat

Welcome. I figured I'd use my Chibizoo level luck to help someone else.

Magical Incubator

Zyphiris
the zoo QB avi is back omg /cries

8D with a vengeance

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Making avis for Arivel is way too much fun.
xD

frayedflower's Waifu

Dramatic Marshmallow

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out