Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fuzzy Kitten

you probably could do that, just use a white brush over the sample part to get rid of it 3nodding

I have to go soon, my bro wants to go on the puter and I need to finish drawing the baby forms.

Shirtless Explorer

Kimaria
you probably could do that, just use a white brush over the sample part to get rid of it 3nodding

I have to go soon, my bro wants to go on the puter and I need to finish drawing the baby forms.
the prob is on the male, it has the un rebildable part ><

Fuzzy Kitten

hmm...well I'll be putting all the available jobs in a seperate thread soon so when I upload the sketches for that you can try again then if you like. 3nodding

I have to go now, I'll be back soon bye bye!

Shirtless Explorer

Kimaria
hmm...well I'll be putting all the available jobs in a seperate thread soon so when I upload the sketches for that you can try again then if you like. 3nodding

I have to go now, I'll be back soon bye bye!
Baayyyyieeeeeeeee

Fuzzy Kitten

I'm back and with a color sample!!

it'll be up in a minute, I've also made a banner 3nodding

Shirtless Explorer

Kimaria
I'm back and with a color sample!!

it'll be up in a minute, I've also made a banner 3nodding
and i lined the two adults ninja

Fuzzy Kitten

groovy ^__^ I did a color sample for fun cos I aint really in a drawing mood today

Fuzzy Kitten

*pokes the thread*

and here is the cutie, nameless and certless...poor little girl.

User Image

Fuzzy Kitten

bring up my post!!

Fuzzy Kitten

Updates:

inspirational photographs.
color sample
mailing list...

more to come soon
i liked the pics u tould of the meerkats

Fuzzy Kitten

thank you!

Whenever I go to the zoo I always ALWAYS go and visit the meerkats and stay there most of the time. I like feeding them and last time I went, there were babies.

All the information on them and their lifestyle I learnt from the nice zookeeper peoples.
Kimaria
thank you!

Whenever I go to the zoo I always ALWAYS go and visit the meerkats and stay there most of the time. I like feeding them and last time I went, there were babies.

All the information on them and their lifestyle I learnt from the nice zookeeper peoples.
to make this shop u reserched a lot.huh?

Fuzzy Kitten

Yeah, I went to the zoo a lot and took notes, the people there probably thought I was a meerkat fanatic. I also went to library and took out every meerkat book they had...about 7 xd
Kimaria
Yeah, I went to the zoo a lot and took notes, the people there probably thought I was a meerkat fanatic. I also went to library and took out every meerkat book they had...about 7 xd
where did u get the idea for meerkats?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces