Counter~

+1 1 100.0% [ 73 ]
Total Votes:[ 73 ]

Feline Fairy

12,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200

I hope someone opens up breedings soon, i really want sm and tux to have babies ^__^

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
Lord_Lillith

I hope someone opens up breedings soon, i really want sm and tux to have babies ^__^
technically they do..Sailor Chibimoon

Feline Fairy

12,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200

Yus, I know that, I meant in the shop silly

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Luna::: Now you are just getting ahead of yourself..you also have your royal duties..princess

Feline Fairy

12,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200

Usagi--- XP Luna, you are no fun!

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Luna:: Hey, i'm doing my job and I am your advisor after all

Adored Shapeshifter

7,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Feline Fairy

12,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200

Usagi-- Well I need some time with my Mamo-chan!

Mamo-- Usako, she has a point....

Usagi-- YOU GUYS ARE ALL AGAINST ME!!! **falls to the ground sobbing** If all I ever did was work, I'd never have time for my Mamo chan and my friends! **wipes tears** I miss Chibiusa...

Mamo-- You aren't the only one who misses her. **breaths deep, lil annoyed with the dramatic ways of Usagi** You will be fine... **pats Usagi**

Usagi-- Oh Mamo chan, you really love me don't you!! **hugs Mamo**

Mamo-- **Sweat drop and sighs** You know I do. **looks at Luna to save him**

**is now questing Chibi moon**

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Luna: we aren't against you princess, we just think its better to do your royal duties, besides its not like you are doing it by yourself, the prince will be helping you. Princess, we should go and see what needs to be attending to, the prince has his own duties too.

Feline Fairy

12,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200

Usagi-- BUT LUNA!!!! That stuff is so boring!! Can't you do it for me while I spend some time with Mamo chan.

Mamo-- Usagi, I need to go do some things, I will see you later. **kisses Usagi's forehead, then quickly leaves**

Usagi-- MAMO CHANNNNNNNN!!! T______T **glares at Luna** You ruined out special time together!!! What do I have to do?? **pouts, then stuffs her face with a cookie**

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Luna:: its not boring its part of who you are, do you want to let down your people and your mother? Usagi!! I can't do it for you. You have plenty of time to spend with him. But right now we have to counter act any chaos that occurs, just because it seems calm doesn't mean there isn't trouble waiting around to strike at the right moment.

Feline Fairy

12,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200

Usagi-- Ugh Luna, I will always be ready for a fight!! I will always protect this world, I love this world very much. But there is nothing going on, Rei hasn't sensed anything I don't think. So what should I do? Patrol the street in my uniform? I haven't seen my friends in ages..... I miss them too, it can be very lonely. That is why I wanna stay with Mamo chan all the time! WE DIDN'T EVEN HAVE TIME FOR A KISS!!! OH LUNA YOU ARE GONNA PAY!!! **clenches her fist**

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Luna: -blinks as she gets angry- hey, its not my fault you didn't bother making contact with them, im sure they would have jumped at seeing you again. But, there are other people in your life, how do you suppose they feel when you dedicate most of your time to spending time with Mamoru. Explain that to me.

Feline Fairy

12,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200

Usagi-- Luna, where are they?? If I knew where my friends were, I'd be with them every day too!! All I have is Mamo chan and you.... **pouts**

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Luna:: -thought for a moment- i believe most of them are in their respective places, i don't know their exact locations,but im sure if we put effort into finding them we will find them.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff