Welcome to Gaia! ::

*bumP, I'm gonna wait till the Items are visible, so I can get some to order!
Do they sit on the pillows or something? Geee lil babies. Bouncing around xD
Yes, actually, they can, pillows cost 100g, you can get a pink or blue bow for the tails for 100g, and you can get a pacifier for 100g, the images are broken, so I have no idea what the colors for the pillows of pacifiers are!
Aww... the bows are for the tails? darn.. I thought they were for the heads.. Thats ok.. I got what i wanted when i was able to see the links.. so i will be happy. ^-^! 3nodding

Chieko Meng Ue's Husband

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
*egosearch bump* I hope the images are working later XD *off to work*
whee~ *pokes the red xs* ^^, i have a question, actually~ do the zoolies in the contest count as customs? as in, could i breed another "normal" zoolie with my strawberry/tomato one, :3?

also, perhaps i'm missing something ['cos the images are not showing up for me at all, x_x;.], but how much does it cost to breed zoolies?

*bookmarks thread, X3*

♥
Yea, the bows not only look cool, but they specify gender without a tag, blue for boys, and pink for girls! And it costs 800g to breed, Sukireru.
Images are back! Heh.. now back to working on the Zoolies.
Wow. Did my site go down? sweatdrop Sorry. Must be a popular thread to happen like that. *goes and grabs her "list"*

How many can I breed at once? Well I'll put them in order that I would like, so start from the top please! It goes Name followed by what type they are, and to color of the type is what gender they are. ^_^ If I'm going too far into detail, just bonk me on the head.

1 - Nergal: OMG + Erishkigal: Nightmare
2 - Yeppah: Panda + Peppah: Racoon
3 - Asmodeus: Black + Kireen: Purple
4 - Cotton: Dontation/Panda Hat + Mr. BunBunn: Bunny Slippers and ears
5 - Kelic: Special + Goldie: Gold

And for your enjoyment, something that reminds me sooo very much of my own hampster, 'cept she's still alive....
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
whee Bump whee
I'd like to breed my Gold and Tiger Zoolies, I'd like the gold and tiger babies to be female, and the mix to be male, I'd like bows on them all. I would also like them all to have white pacifiers! 800+300+150=1250g, on it's way!
Actually hold on mine for a lil bit please. I need to offer money for Ports, tho I havn't got enough stuff or money to get it. *sigh* Hope I get them tho...
Mine's simple biggrin
User Image + User Image
An a white pacifier for all an blue pillows for all =)
1250g on it's way biggrin

Swashbuckling Sentai

yay! the pictures are back!

okay.. so my revision. I'd like to breed my panda and faity zoolies together. And white binkies for all three of them
[was going to get pillows, but her brain ruled her out]

so thats.. 950g *Sends trade*
Awwww XD The new ones are sooo cute!

I guess I'll get Ruthebee to make me a new sig once I get mah babies.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff