Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tyche Fortuna's Significant Otter

Sparkly Pants

Heyo, Mizu! :3

@Silver: It's mostly that I seem to be falling behind on... a lot of things here. I don't like holding things up, but it makes for plot problems later down the road. I feel so out of the loop. xD

Lirende's Wife

Celestial Snowflake

MoogerMint
Heyo, Mizu! :3

@Silver: It's mostly that I seem to be falling behind on... a lot of things here. I don't like holding things up, but it makes for plot problems later down the road. I feel so out of the loop. xD

-snugs- I understand how frustrating that can be. I'm sorry.

Dapper Lunatic

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
*luffles Moogs*

Sparkly Pants

*hugs you both* It's okay, I can come up with something. xD Might also probably help if I stopped being such a lurker and actually... post every once in a while, too. I've been bad about that. owo;

Dapper Lunatic

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
We shall have more plots Moogz for I demand it

Lirende's Wife

Celestial Snowflake

I'd be up for plotting with you too Mooger!

Friendly Friend

Orpheus Solon
*waves*

Tags to you! biggrin
x.x Everyone is the busiest. <3 You needn't worry too much... the people around here are kind to a fault about how much we manage to neglect things when school sucks away our lives xD;;;

Dapper Lunatic

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Blah @_@ I slipped and fell in the shower this morning...totally effed up my drawing arm...

Monster Galaxy

10,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Oh dear! Well I hope you are able to feel better soon jay

Lirende's Wife

Celestial Snowflake

jayoku
Blah @_@ I slipped and fell in the shower this morning...totally effed up my drawing arm...
oh no jay! Hope you feel better. Sorry if this double posts. Im on my phone
aww jayface.

Dapper Lunatic

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Thanks guys! It feels a bit better this morning, my only worry is I can't straighten my arm 100 percent cause it really hurts
/snuggles jay/ D: You poor thing. <333

All the tags and replies for class quests and Rps will happen this Sunday and Monday.
Week before Spring Break = all the assignments!! e.e;;

Sparkly Pants

xDDD I love plots; I'm always willing to plot! <3 Thanks, you guys~ >w<

It will probably be easier for me to snag plots once I actually get Enitan to grow. He's fairly close, and I've already got notes written for approximately another two solos. I can still plot things in advance, though. xD

@Silver: Enitan is currently absolutely terrified of alkidikes. It might actually be pretty amusing to RP with you because of that. BD

@Satin: Evil school and it's addiction to the tastiness that is time! D; Yesss, you're all really sweet people, it always makes me happy to be a part of this shop. ;w; <3

xD You and me both with the week-before-break. Good luck!

@Jay: Oh no, that's no good! DDD: Try to take it easy with that arm, get it back to a hundred percent! ono

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff