Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Pirate

OH HO HO!

*pats the grasshopper* Sorry, it's just that Pidge and I had this planned and .. got derailed for several months in the middle of our rp :3
But today we are on a roll!!! Maybe we'l get the rp done!

Hatted Fatcat

LOLOLOL Babies yessss. ninja
Nilah44
Pidgeons Go Meow X3

I don't think the time zone would affect it? The time between the posts should still be the same? IDK though. Guess that's up to staff to decide. Lol thanks for answering pidgie

To be clear, yes it only counts for days you post in the thread. I know that this is difficult, especially since I keep consistently forgetting to post there myself (haha) but it's the easiest way to know how long everyone has had the signatures up. That way we can go back and manually count each post rather than check your signature every day.

As for posting in one day, generally speaking if it's close enough to the next day we'll go ahead and count it.

For example, if the first post is September 12 at 6am - then the second post is September 12 at 11:30pm, we'll go ahead and assume that latter post was made for the next day. We look at the time stamps and try and make educated guesses <3

Thank you for asking, and thanks for helping answer while we're otherwise busy Pidge! It's very appreciated heart

Tipsy Pirate

*noms on scarlett*
I really do adore that outfit! *pets the kitty*

eee *posts for baby* Well.. now I have plots for those rp's I need!
Tendaji is opening up a Newcomer Prompt Contest as well as a Recruitment Contest which can be found HERE or, otherwise, on the second page of our thread!

If you have any questions about these events or anything else, feel free to PM Suhuba or quote Suhuba (or any staff) here in the thread.

-Tendaji Staff

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
So it all just happened without us? The battle? The everything?

Hatted Fatcat

Natsu is prepared to hoard all the new people. :U

And this is the perfect opportunity for Yaho's mother to flee for Tale, and the possibly Zena, with Yaho's dad. -Snickers-

Edit:

Probably gonna wait until October to claim my item wins from the Finder's Keepers contest. >w> Just in case I win anything else.
DraconicFeline
So it all just happened without us? The battle? The everything?

The Battle of Neued event was, for all intents and purposes, the Battle. The prompts given asked those responding how their character reacts to the call to arms, if they help or leave, and how they feel the battle will go.

The Battle of Neued, compared to the Invasion, is definitely small because the combined forces of Tendaji have scattered back home, with the exception of those who responded to the call to Neued.

For now we have September as a month of contests, and at its close we'll be taking steps towards the next shift in our meta and everyone will be closely involved in it.

Neued has fallen, but we'll definitely talk more about how the battle went and how everyone's prompt responses affected the Oban's morale and opinion of those they are conquering when the next step in our Meta begins.

Tipsy Pirate

@Drac: I think they looked to see how many responses they got.. and not enough were given to fully defend it~

Hm.... Is it possible for me to write a solo of Ray fighting.. and then having to flee cause the Oban's win?
robot kitten

Of course! Although for every character at Neued, there's the possibility they were...captured. (up to their player, of course wink ) And that may or may not affect their position further down the line. Maybe. Maybe not. ( wink wink)

For all intents and purposes, Neued was lost. There was some blood spilt and it was definitely quite the scarring event for anyone familiar with the settlement - but it wasn't a bloodbath (as far as war is concerned), so plenty of the characters have been captured by the Obans.

Hatted Fatcat

...Captured.

C-ap-tur-ed...

emotion_dowant

Ogbonna: owo -Has no idea why he's being looked at-

Invisible Regular

Pidgeons Go Meow X3
...Captured.

C-ap-tur-ed...

emotion_dowant

Ogbonna: owo -Has no idea why he's being looked at-

Ethelfleade is giving me the same look to the look I'm giving her. XP
Issuing a correction!!

All items won in the recent Finders Keepers can be found and REDEEMED in the Inventory thread, found HERE.

So not here or in the Shop thread, but actually in this thread!

Thank you for your patience!

-Tendaji Staff

Lucky Wrangler

this has been a marathon of a week and it's still not overrrrrr

totally hoping to have time next week to put together a character quest or something.
when i'm not cleaning garlic bulbs hrgggpf.

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
So I have to redeem my items again?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers