• Peoplewatcher 100
So many Canadians biggrin

Dapper Lunatic

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
wow so many Canadians O_O
I would like to say I could voice act XD but..I am too nervous about doing such a thing D: but..I could always try for you Tasinei :3
Silver_tigress18
Satin I have a couple questions about Maya
I want to know if Maya's antenna can feel things if they move how they work
and what does it look like inside the tree do they all sleep together on the floor or in strange hammocks ?

kaname423

:3 Sure~
Kana can correct me/add bits if she deems it necessary.

I always imagined the Alkidike antennae to be very similar to an insect's... you know, very sensitive nerve endings, capable of picking up trace vibrations... which is why they make such excellent warriors. So, they can move a bit... but, like an insect's, aren't too muscular... they can't move like a dog or cat's ears, for instance.

You're welcome to be creative with how the inside of your tree looks. ^^ Think of it like individual homes, but very cylindrical xD;;;... each family can set up however they'd like.
So, yes, I'd imagine beds kind of carved into the walls, or laid out on the floors, or hammock-like contraptions draped across the center of the hollowed tree.
>>;
/waves her leetle US flag/

Wooo Midwest~

Dapper Lunatic

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
I am...plotting a character *despite myself* and was wondering if the Alkidike could communicate with their antenna?

Lirende's Wife

Celestial Snowflake

Thank you Satin that was helpful for getting a RP started.

Also Jay asked another curious question of mine. Since ants can do it through pheromones and the like.
xD jay, you're gonna have aaalll the characters forever. <33

:3 I don't think the Alkidike can communicate with their antennae, although it's definitely an interesting idea.
I will double check with Kana to see her opinion before I give a definite answer. ^^

Edit: You're welcome, Silver! ^^ here to be helpful~

Dapper Lunatic

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Lunchy time for moi biggrin hope you all have fun today and I am sure the winners will be announced way before I get off work XD so grats to all who win <3
Enjoy your lunch and work, jay. ^^
/wavewave/

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Replying to our Rp ebfore I leave for school ^.^

Lirende's Wife

Celestial Snowflake

don't kill yourself at work Jay.

Girl-Crazy Bibliophile

satin, i hope you don't mind, but i'm starting on the discussion xD i'm putting it in the thread you said you wanted it in and i'm quoting you both.. but i'm bored and wanted to write about my feelings :>
xDDD That's fine with me, Chena, I was just trying to wait until a bit later, in case we had any last minute entries, so you two wouldn't kill me for having to add things mid-discussion.
Totally didn't already write up all her opinions in a word document to postie whenever. xD;;;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff