Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I know of a creature that lurks through Jauhar/Chibale
Name: Githryn
Description: These creatures are predators out in the wild and used as riding mounts when caught and trained properly. Their body resembles that of a large muscular horse, usually between 16hh and 18hh. The Githryn have an elongated mouth with razor sharp teeth that have jagged edges used for shredding. Inside their mouth is a long forked tongue, they usually have a sticky substance running from their mouth. Their eyes have reptilian or amphibian pupils, the Githryn eye colors match their hooves and markings which are lightly glowing. Their mane and tail colors also match those of their eyes. Their colorings always match those of the forest around them for better camouflage. The Githryn are very aggressive and intelligent, and learn quickly when given orders, but one must always beware when around these animals for they are carnivors.
Updated the front :}

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I only have one day and still need to make more creatures emotion_awesome

Elyessi's Problem

Haha, well hurry up then lol

All the creatures are so awesome. This is going to be really hard.
(I might have to talk Satin into more than one winner per area)

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Working on that right now owo

Sparkly Hoarder

Oh yeah, still advertising here too. XD

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I know of a creature that lurks through Tale
Name: Ukeli
Description: The main purpose of the Ukeli is tracking and hunting, small in stature they also make great companions and are very loyal to their owners. Their colorings usually include greys, oranges, blacks and yellows. Their eyes are large and bug like, they have snouts that allow them to smell more than thousands of different smells at a time, and their teeth are sharp. Atop their heads they have antennas that also help them track and separate through smells. The Ukeli usually have short hair, but the hair that goes from their head, down their spine to their small tail is longer. They have skinny legs that have even shorter hair that is always black.(Think a dog and a bee XD)

Elyessi's Problem

Hoho!

This one sounds interesting too emotion_awesome

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I know of a creature that lurks through Tale
Name: Uosa
Description: The Uosa are strange creatures who have the ability to live on land and in water. They have a carapace, usually with spikes atop for protection to store their numerous appendages, they eyes are usually slits that can barely open and their nose are tiny holes on the side of their carapace, their mouth however is large and under the carapace. When in water, the Uosa will reveal eight long tentacles that allow it to swim under water. When it comes to land, the tentacles are retracted and tiny legs appear instead. The Uosa are a delicacy among Tendaji. (This one is a crab and an octopus. )

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I know of a creature that lurks through Jauhar/Chibale
Name: Kelkakel
Description: The Kelkakel are tiny, glowing, colorful sea creatures that can be found in the darkest places of ponds or oceans. They have an elongated snout, with a tongue that is just as long, with beady eyes. The Kelkakel are translucent and when touched are gelatinous. Their neck is long and often has trailing tentacles that almost look like it has hair, these hair like tentacles are also found on their tails which is twice their body length. They do have four legs with hooves that allows them to swim around. If eaten, they are extremely poisonous. (Seahorse X Jellyfish X Horse)

Lirende's Wife

Celestial Snowflake

Hehe heart
so many entries good luck <3
Updated the front. :]

Lirende's Wife

Celestial Snowflake

Elyessi's Problem

Wooo lol
Now time for more homework.
And calling tech support because our internet keeps going in and out.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff