Welcome to Gaia! ::

Seeker

*flops in after finally grocery shopping* Uughhnn I hate dragging myself to the store..

acyfaust's Husbando

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
~*don't turn away don't give in to the pain don't try to hide though they're screaming your name don't close your eyes God knows what lies behind them don't turn out the light never sleep never die*~

*offers pocky to anyone still around*

~*fallen angels at my feet whispered voices at my ear death before my eyes lying next to me i fear she beckons me shall i give in upon my end shall i begin forsaking all i've fallen for i rise to meet the end*~

Seeker

Whee pocky! I actually bought some while I was out. XD

Okay, thanks to BlackPidgeot's suggestion, I've changed the agent rank names to something a little less confusing. Now instead of Trainee, Grunt, B Class, A Class and A+ Class, they're Trainee, Grunt, Agent, Elite Agent and Executive Agent. Huzzah!

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Friendly Phantom

But letters are cool too xD

acyfaust's Husbando

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
~*don't turn away don't give in to the pain don't try to hide though they're screaming your name don't close your eyes God knows what lies behind them don't turn out the light never sleep never die*~

lol I've got a box of chocolate pocky and two boxes of strawberry. ^_^

~*fallen angels at my feet whispered voices at my ear death before my eyes lying next to me i fear she beckons me shall i give in upon my end shall i begin forsaking all i've fallen for i rise to meet the end*~

Seeker

Mmmm. I bought a box of chocolate and a box of almond crush.

Friendly Phantom

I usually just buy strawberry pocky but I don't have any in the house right now :C

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
I bought a box of regular chocolate pocky at a Walmart in Hawaii once. Some of them had these little black... round things on them. o_O I wasn't sure what they were... so I threw it out.

acyfaust's Husbando

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

I've only had chocolate and strawberry. *nodnod* Pick them up at Sherm's Thunderbird. XD

Business Bunny

**nests in thread**

acyfaust's Husbando

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

*curls back up in her own nest*

Captcha:: Bahama hoping

...?

gracie loff's Spouse

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
Pocky? You want POCKY? HERE is pocky:
User Image
That is really my head and no it's not edited, nor is there force perspective. They also have this weird product, Glico does, called 'Caplico', and weird snack treat is weird.

Seeker

Anyone with a box of giant pocky should look happier than that.

neutral

gracie loff's Spouse

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
ROFL everyone comments on that. I was not really thinking about my expression, I was making sure crappy cam that is crappy got an OK shot and all of the box was in the picture. XP Trust me, I was happy. Stunned by it's size -Had gotten it on Amazon, didn't really understand what Giant meant to Glico- but happy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff