Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
An Angelic Panda
Thanks! ^_^
I'll definitely be sticking around. I lurked in the old shop a couple years ago, and never got a loverly griffin. I ended up going on hiatus for about a year and just came back in March. razz
I am having fun painting since I was able to pick all the colors, but I'm sooo ready to get unpacked and settled!
Can't wait to get internet on my computer again....so I could take a crack at coloring. ninja
I've managed to color and upload for my shop, but it's a huge pain xd

Yes yes please stick around!

XD

I hope perhaps if what I'm assuming correctly, you'll take a crack at the hiring thread? *is hopeful*

Dansityr's Wife

Loyal Lover

Yeah, I would love to. I just have to make sure I would have reliable means to get my stuff turned in. At the moment I have been transferring from my computer to my phone and texting to my co owner or uploading to dropbox for my certist. My phone doesn't like photobucket. xd
Also, don't get your hopes up too high....I'm far from a great colorist whee

Dansityr's Wife

Loyal Lover

Yeaaaahhhhh.....I just spent the past half an hour trying to get the psd from my phone to my computer. Maybe I'll ask my fiance to get me a new cord for my phone. razz
I'm off to bed now. *curls up in nest and passes out * heart

Sarcastic Codger

24,440 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
That seems to be a lot of work Panda...

Dangerous Vampire

24,725 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
*Flops into thread.*

Kesmi's Partner

Beloved Vampire

An Angelic Panda
Yeah, I would love to. I just have to make sure I would have reliable means to get my stuff turned in. At the moment I have been transferring from my computer to my phone and texting to my co owner or uploading to dropbox for my certist. My phone doesn't like photobucket. xd
Also, don't get your hopes up too high....I'm far from a great colorist whee

Sounds like a lot of work o_o. But I am really glad to see you in here. And I saw your sig and was like "Oh hai! There's me!" LOL

Heyas Freaksrus and vampireluver123 <3

Beloved Shapeshifter

*appears into the thread to try to get more active in gaia since her muse has taken her off of the site.* Hey, guys. *waves.* I will try to post here everyday.

Trash

time for a new journal = new roleplays.<33

Dansityr's Wife

Loyal Lover

Managed to get the psd to my computer finally 4laugh
Now to go back into lurking whilst I colorrrrr *leaves some lovins around*. heart

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Yay Panda!!! I hope you don't mind that I call you Panda >>

@Kovak: Yes!!! Everything is new! If you have old rp from the last shops you can have them linked in your journals because those are never going to be touched but...everything is new!!!

New I tell you...new!!!! scream

Alright...new yes new....

Dansityr's Wife

Loyal Lover

It's fine that you call me Panda. Everyone else does....even irl. ^.^
I have three samples colored so far. biggrin
...it's kinda tough getting used to coloring new lines sweatdrop
I'm definitely gonna keep working on more to try to get more comfortable with them. 3nodding

For now, I'm off to watch a movie and relax with my fiance. I'll poke in soon <3

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Practice makes perfect. I've considered taking up being a colorist but I'm a novice novice. So....I stick with just writing XD

Though I wouldn't mind learning.

Awesome. Panda.....Such a great name.

Enjoy your movie!

I unfortunately have to head out to get ready for work in the morning. >< Not my favorite thing anymore. Meh got to make that moolah and pay bills XD I shall see you all tomorrow night. *waves*

Dansityr's Wife

Loyal Lover

Hope work isn't too rough on ya ♡

Yesterday was our day to take it easy but today, it's back to work on the house. I'll poke in when able today 3nodding heart

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
*tempted to do a game or something for a pretty*

just don't know what to color

Kesmi's Partner

Beloved Vampire

Revel1984
*tempted to do a game or something for a pretty*

just don't know what to color