Welcome to Gaia! ::

Next event?

Bright colors 0.32142857142857 32.1% [ 18 ]
Dull colors 0.10714285714286 10.7% [ 6 ]
Treat appropriate (Cupcakes colored as cupcakes, fruit bat as fruit, etc) 0.33928571428571 33.9% [ 19 ]
Random 0.10714285714286 10.7% [ 6 ]
Another idea.. I'll post it! 0.035714285714286 3.6% [ 2 ]
Pollwhore 0.089285714285714 8.9% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 56 ]

Amorous Firestarter

Sachie Whitby
Jaded Sunset
I have an idea about something... going to send you a badly drawn doodle over PM.

[and posting it here so everyone else can wonder.]

O! That reminded me.. I still haven't made the cert x.x

Hilarious Autobiographer

New poll yum_puddi

Sheard's Prince

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
*votes for bats*

Amorous Firestarter

That job fair was a COMPLETE waste of time! UGH!

How are you supposed to get any experience if no one will hire you?

Loyal Shapeshifter

44,390 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Winged 100
No idea Jaded. Seems really silly. Also, people always wanting a degree. Sorry, but in some instances, like electronic-related fields, a degree doesn't automatically mean you're more qualified. A person can teach themselves, esp in this day and age of easy access to endless books and works on any manner of subjects.

Amorous Firestarter

Yea.. Anyone can learn anything but not everyone has the right attitude for everything.

Sheard's Prince

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Loyal Shapeshifter

44,390 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Winged 100
Kinda the same situation with credit, too. Everyone wants you to have a credit score, and a good one. But to gain credit, you need to be granted something that reflects on your credit. So go to buy a car, a house, or even a computer on a payment plan, and you're denied because of not enough credit or poor credit. And some bills, like cable bills, they don't show up on your credit score. But by golly if the bill gets referred to a collection agency, it'll show up. So in those instances, no matter how religiously you paid your bill, doesn't count for anything. And annoyingly, what people don't tell you when they pull your credit, is each time it's pulled, it drops your score by a couple points; so I've been told.

Amorous Firestarter

Oh wow surprised I love the top one!!

Amorous Firestarter

Fayt_of_Redemption
Kinda the same situation with credit, too. Everyone wants you to have a credit score, and a good one. But to gain credit, you need to be granted something that reflects on your credit. So go to buy a car, a house, or even a computer on a payment plan, and you're denied because of not enough credit or poor credit. And some bills, like cable bills, they don't show up on your credit score. But by golly if the bill gets referred to a collection agency, it'll show up. So in those instances, no matter how religiously you paid your bill, doesn't count for anything. And annoyingly, what people don't tell you when they pull your credit, is each time it's pulled, it drops your score by a couple points; so I've been told.

I ended up 'sharing' a credit card with my dad because he had good credit, got rid of that one once I was able to get my lasik. Now my dads and my credits are garbage because I couldn't afford the $300 the bill wanted.

Sheard's Prince

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Oh wow surprised I love the top one!!

Just wanted to make sure you saw in case you had not checked the guild yet.

Amorous Firestarter

I hadn't checked <3 Thank you!

And you reminded me to get going with the event, lol

Sheard's Prince

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Jaded Sunset

I have one more background to do... will probably do it tonight after my shower since doing dorky stuff [i.e. going to watch Doctor Who] but should have plenty of time after it to make a background and get the new certing thread up.

Amorous Firestarter

Sachie Whitby
Jaded Sunset

I have one more background to do... will probably do it tonight after my shower since doing dorky stuff [i.e. going to watch Doctor Who] but should have plenty of time after it to make a background and get the new certing thread up.

I still gotta do my background x,x Eek!

Going to be on mule for a bit <3

Sheard's Prince

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Jaded Sunset

I still gotta do my background x,x Eek!

Going to be on mule for a bit <3

For the rose grams right? [I have no ideas for that at the moment.]