Welcome to Gaia! ::

Next event?

Bright colors 0.32142857142857 32.1% [ 18 ]
Dull colors 0.10714285714286 10.7% [ 6 ]
Treat appropriate (Cupcakes colored as cupcakes, fruit bat as fruit, etc) 0.33928571428571 33.9% [ 19 ]
Random 0.10714285714286 10.7% [ 6 ]
Another idea.. I'll post it! 0.035714285714286 3.6% [ 2 ]
Pollwhore 0.089285714285714 8.9% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 56 ]

Sheard's Prince

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
lucystar
Quote:
You look like a human with too much skin exposed thus flaunting all sorts of veins at me.

Well I suppose you right to some extent. Though I'm not flaunting all sorts of veins at you, I'm just exposed

What you're doing is the same as waving a cheeseburger in front of hungry cow-eating humans.

10,825 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Sachie Whitby
lucystar
Quote:
You look like a human with too much skin exposed thus flaunting all sorts of veins at me.

Well I suppose you right to some extent. Though I'm not flaunting all sorts of veins at you, I'm just exposed

What you're doing is the same as waving a cheeseburger in front of hungry cow-eating humans.

I see. Well then, I'm sorry. sweatdrop

Sheard's Prince

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
lucystar
Sachie Whitby
lucystar
Quote:

That's okay. I can just chase you back and forth between two shops until you get tired and hand over your blood.

10,825 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Sachie Whitby
lucystar
Sachie Whitby
lucystar
Quote:

That's okay. I can just chase you back and forth between two shops until you get tired and hand over your blood.

But if i give u my blood wont i turn to vampire?

Sheard's Prince

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
lucystar
Sachie Whitby
lucystar
Sachie Whitby
lucystar
Quote:

But if i give u my blood wont i turn to vampire?

No. It's not possible to turn someone into a vampire by sheer accident.

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
Sachie Whitby
Right. So if you see grams you want, have a mule [and not a naked one] order it for you... speaking of which, how come Tenko72 has been nakey time?
Ah, the wonders of backreading. My avatar's naked for a charity event. I put the links to charities in my signature. I have one more week to go. After that, I can put clothes on again. Heheheh!

The gram here is adorable. I had to take it for myself too and there's someone else I want to give it to, because she loves Spice the Pumpkitten.

Sheard's Prince

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Tenko72
Sachie Whitby
Right. So if you see grams you want, have a mule [and not a naked one] order it for you... speaking of which, how come Tenko72 has been nakey time?
Ah, the wonders of backreading. My avatar's naked for a charity event. I put the links to charities in my signature. I have one more week to go. After that, I can put clothes on again. Heheheh!

The gram here is adorable. I had to take it for myself too and there's someone else I want to give it to, because she loves Spice the Pumpkitten.

Ah... I was starting to wonder if your avatar joined a nudist colony.
*needs to pay more attention to signature links when multitasking*

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
Sachie Whitby
Tenko72
Sachie Whitby

Heheheh! That's priceless.

Sheard's Prince

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Tenko72
Sachie Whitby
Tenko72
Sachie Whitby

That or you're making your veins more accessible for me.

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
Sachie Whitby
Tenko72
Sachie Whitby
Tenko72
Sachie Whitby

That or you're making your veins more accessible for me.
You can have it. xd It must be delicious, because mosquitoes are all over me in warmer weather.

Amorous Firestarter

lucystar
Jaded Sunset
lucystar

Oh I understand don't worry. You can always reply whenever you can or just quote me whenever you free.

Nana's playing facebook games with him, lol. Wouldn't let me rock him to sleep.

Aww, he must be having lots of fun. How old is he if you don't mind me asking?

He still wouldn't sleep till like midnight! Lol. And now we're up..

He's going on 10 months in 8 days surprised Time goes so quickly

Amorous Firestarter

Sachie Whitby
Oh, I downloaded Spice the Pumpkitten to save to my server and keep forever and ever and ever.

Awesome <33

I was gonna be greedy and ask 5k per gram just to see if they were any takers o.o;

Haha, just joking.

Amorous Firestarter

Bat Preview!

This is without food, of course <3

User Image

If you don't like it, let me know why?

Amorous Firestarter

rooyin's Widower

Questionable Husband

The bats look adorable so far~

Quick Reply

Submit