Welcome to Gaia! ::

Next event?

Bright colors 0.32142857142857 32.1% [ 18 ]
Dull colors 0.10714285714286 10.7% [ 6 ]
Treat appropriate (Cupcakes colored as cupcakes, fruit bat as fruit, etc) 0.33928571428571 33.9% [ 19 ]
Random 0.10714285714286 10.7% [ 6 ]
Another idea.. I'll post it! 0.035714285714286 3.6% [ 2 ]
Pollwhore 0.089285714285714 8.9% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 56 ]

rooyin's Widower

Questionable Husband

I actually threw them away and baked a new batch XD
The windows were open and fans needed to be turned on and I had to protect my parakeets from the smoke. XD

It was the box's fault though! 350°F at 13-17min. :c

Beloved Bloodsucker

12,375 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
Ultima Vita
-Skitters in.-

Hulloa. Got my old job back, life should be returning to normal soon. I'm very sorry for poofing like that. It really isn't normal for me unless I have some chaos going on in my life.
Vita! I'm so glad to see you again. I was worried. I remember you said you had some drama going on before. It's good things're getting better.

Wolf

Yupyup I'm alright and back! I still have a few things to iron out, such as unpacking and organizing everything. Hopefully I'll hear back from work soon about what kind of work/hours I'm gonna get.

Shy Regular

*pokes her head in*

Beloved Bloodsucker

12,375 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
*Tackles luffs Dea* <3

Shy Regular

*gets knocked to the ground*

rooyin's Widower

Questionable Husband

*rolls around*

Beloved Bloodsucker

12,375 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
*Nests happily in the thread*

Sheard's Prince

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Tenko72
Thank you!
*has cupcake kittens now*

Funny thing is that I have real life kittens too. My neighbor's unspayed cat got herself knocked up again, then abandoned them on my property once they were old enough to be weaned so now there are a bunch of kittens hanging around my property that are being raised by a semi-feral neutered male cat who looks like he is less than a year old.

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
Sachie Whitby
Tenko72
Thank you!

Funny thing is that I have real life kittens too. My neighbor's unspayed cat got herself knocked up again, then abandoned them on my property once they were old enough to be weaned so now there are a bunch of kittens hanging around my property that are being raised by a semi-feral neutered male cat who looks like he is less than a year old.
I have mixed feelings about your neighbor, but they sound adorable. Speaking of which, I saw some cats on the way to the bus stop the other day, an orange tabby and a calico. cat_4laugh I'd like one, but my sister's cat is a one cat kind of cat. But he's big and fluffy, so it's good.

Sheard's Prince

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Tenko72
Sachie Whitby
Tenko72
Thank you!

I have mixed feelings about your neighbor, but they sound adorable. Speaking of which, I saw some cats on the way to the bus stop the other day, an orange tabby and a calico. cat_4laugh I'd like one, but my sister's cat is a one cat kind of cat. But he's big and fluffy, so it's good.

As soon as those kittens are old enough to be spayed/neutered, we're going to contact a rescue with helping getting them trapped, spayed/neutered then released. If we catch our neighbor's cat too, she'll get spayed also.... but we cannot really afford to be putting up the cost of spaying an entire litter of kittens just because the neighbor won't do it. -_-

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
Sachie Whitby
Tenko72
Sachie Whitby
Tenko72
Thank you!

As soon as those kittens are old enough to be spayed/neutered, we're going to contact a rescue with helping getting them trapped, spayed/neutered then released. If we catch our neighbor's cat too, she'll get spayed also.... but we cannot really afford to be putting up the cost of spaying an entire litter of kittens just because the neighbor won't do it. -_-
That's really awesome of you to do. I'm sorry your neighbor won't. It reminds me of someone my sister knows, only he has dogs.
( >.> )

Sheard's Prince

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Tenko72
Sachie Whitby
Tenko72
Sachie Whitby
Tenko72
Thank you!

That's really awesome of you to do. I'm sorry your neighbor won't. It reminds me of someone my sister knows, only he has dogs.
( >.> )

There are some groups in my area that will pay the cost of spaying/neutering if you're able to catch them.

Shy Regular

*pokes her head in, keeping eye out for any tacklers*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas