Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hygienic Ladykiller

Show me a hero, and I'll write you a tragedy
Username: wibbliewobblie timiewimie
Wolf's new name (if changing): Quinn is good :3
Your Entry: Given his new found freedom, Quinn desperately wants to find a place to belong. The only thing holding him back? Until a few days ago, he had no idea that there were wolves outside the barricades of the cultist pack he used to be trapped inside. Everything about his world has been turned upside down and inside out.

I hope it's okay that I entered just now! If not, ignore me!

Eloquent Explorer

Midori no Ookami
... If you call one wolf...

Looks like its been 3+ hours~

Oh my god, I can't wait for the puppy contest, too! <3

... You invite the pack...

Puppy contest? emotion_kirakira

Beloved Codger

Contest is closed

I will be rolling the raffle and deciding winners on the rest of this shortly, so stay tuned!

kyotogama's Wife

Shy Shapeshifter

jackiee153
Midori no Ookami

Bomba and others were talking about a contest involving puppies. I think it has to do with rp.

Eloquent Explorer

Midori no Ookami
jackiee153
Midori no Ookami

Bomba and others were talking about a contest involving puppies. I think it has to do with rp.

Oooh! whee sounds like fun!

kyotogama's Wife

Shy Shapeshifter

Where you go, fen? XD

Hygienic Ladykiller

jackiee153
Midori no Ookami
jackiee153
Midori no Ookami

Did someone say puppies?! *draws sword* ninja

Eloquent Explorer

wibbliewobblie timiewimie
jackiee153
Midori no Ookami
jackiee153
Midori no Ookami

Did someone say puppies?! *draws sword* ninja

Exactly! 4laugh

Hygienic Ladykiller

The new puppy lines are divine!

fenshae rolled 0 8-sided dice: Total: 0 (0-0)

Beloved Codger

raffle

Entrants:
1 - Sareibear
2 - Cyhorse
3 - Patji
4 - xKOVAKtheWOLFx
5 - Nyx Argyros
6 - Midori no Ookami
7 - jackiee153
8 - Wibbliewobblie Timiewimie

Getting the easy one out of the way first!

fenshae rolled 1 8-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-8)

Beloved Codger

fenshae
raffle

Entrants:
1 - Sareibear
2 - Cyhorse
3 - Patji
4 - xKOVAKtheWOLFx
5 - Nyx Argyros
6 - Midori no Ookami
7 - jackiee153
8 - Wibbliewobblie Timiewimie

Getting the easy one out of the way first!

....Although it'd really help if I actually rolled dice when I did that.

EDIT: Woot, congratulations to xKOVAKtheWOLFx! The winner will be PM'd to make sure he/she sees this biggrin

Beloved Codger

bumping contest
Bumping Contest!
User Image

]

I went through and tallied up the post counts -- per the rules only number posts counted (so you had to stay in thread AND count your posts -- anyone who stopped counting but kept posting, I went with the last number you actually counted up to).

And the winner is......

Shadowfox-sama with 63 bumps!

Hygienic Ladykiller

Congrats Shadow and Kovak! 4laugh Them be some purdy wolves.

kyotogama's Wife

Shy Shapeshifter

Congrats Shadow and Kovak!

Beloved Codger

For the assassin!

This was hard to judge because all of you did really well in incorporating your dice rolls into the prompt and personality. Kudos to everyone, seriously!

Ultimately, though, you gotta pick a winner, and that winner is.....

Kyrieko

Awareness slowly began to return. She shifted slightly, noting dully that there was pain coursing through portions of her body. Namely her head and shoulders. Like something had hit her. Or maybe she'd hit something? Eyes blinked rapidly, trying to make the bleariness disappear more quickly. With effort, she managed to focus on one of her paws. They were decent sized paws. Ones that would have no trouble navigating along rocky edges or cliff lines.

A strange thing to think on, she thought wearily.

Slowly, the she-wolf managed to get her front feet under her. With some panting and a little more effort, she forced herself into a sitting position. Which enabled her to take stock of herself. An instinct that whispered to her. She flexed her toes, feeling the ache in her paws. A small hindrance. Ears swiveled in circles, picking out various sounds. Good. Her hearing was still perfect. Her mouth was slightly agape as she panted and the acrid taste of smoke made her sneeze and cough a bit.

The she-wolf looked up. Smoke. But a strange smoke. She couldn't remember why it was strange, but it was. Not the smoke from a wildfire.

Shivering, the she-wolf realized she was wet. In fact, she was sitting at the bank of a river in the moist ground. Getting to her feet, she shook her coat out vigorously, glancing over her shoulder when done. And paused. Was that... her reflection? Wide seafoam eyes blinked slowly. The mirror image did the same.

"Who... am I?" The thought sent a cold feeling to the pit of her stomach. Try as she might, the she-wolf couldn't recall her name. Or where she was. Had been.

Panic began to set in, her heart racing. Shuffling back from the river, the she-wolf turned and ran. She wasn't sure where she was running to, but she wanted to flee that place. Flee the stranger in the reflection. She made went on until her aching feet couldn't carry her any more. Panting, she looked around all over. There were no trees covered in dense foliage. Only burnt skeletons of trees. Ears pinning back, she padded through the destruction cautiously, seeking some sort of shelter. It occurred to her that she wasn't as winded as she'd thought. Only the ache in her feet had truly stopped her.

"Strange." She mused softly to herself. "Though maybe not so strange after all." Who had she been? Did she have a pack? Was someone looking for her? There was no way she could be in this good of shape without one. That much rang through the dark void.

The she-wolf slowed to look around her more carefully. No, this wasn't done by a wildfire. And the strange smoke... it had come from the mountain.

It made her head hurt trying to put the pieces together. They taunted her, just hovering out of reach.

A twig snapped and the she-wolf was instantly on the alert, a low rumble of a growl rising warningly from her throat, tail erect and feet spread to give her the most balance and ability to move into action. A warriors stance. Someone that knew how to fight. She remained alert until another twig snapped and she saw a small bird hopping around. Narrowing her eyes, she could tell it was incapable of flight. Those instinctual whispers guided her again, the she-wolf moving on light feet and circling the downed bird. With ease and surprising skill, she acquired herself a meal. She considered it a pity killing, since the bird wasn't going to survive anyways.

Pity. Having feelings of guilt or regret. They had always told her to be rid of those feelings. They will get you killed, Mahu.

Mahu? Was that her name? The she-wolf tilted her head. It felt right. Mostly right. Something was missing still. She couldn't tell what. But... "Mahu." That was she.

The next few days were erratic. Mahu tried to remember everything. Even just small things. Most of the stuff she was getting now were feelings. Like the feeling that yes, she'd had a pack. But not who or what they were. The feeling she was something different. Had been taught to be a certain way. She had skills. They were coming back to her through trial and error. And she was very fit and fast.

And also quite alone still.

It was, perhaps, only by chance, that Mahu stumbled upon a scent that was wolf. It wasn't a territory marking. But a wolf had indeed passed through the area. Some part of her fell into the pattern of stalking it. Following it. Maybe it was another trait she possessed? Regardless, it gave her something to do. A place to start. She had not seen any other wolves since waking. Only destruction. But the scent she picked up began to multiply. Some of them familiar enough to rattle something in the back of her mind. But not enough to trigger a memory. She followed them, unsure where they were going to lead her. But anywhere had to be better than the nightmare she'd awoken from.

And perhaps... she could start anew. Rediscover who she was.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff