It's so quiet! What do YOU miss?

sales 0.27922077922078 27.9% [ 86 ]
random games 0.19155844155844 19.2% [ 59 ]
encourage the RP 0.094155844155844 9.4% [ 29 ]
full events 0.35714285714286 35.7% [ 110 ]
other; post your answer! 0.077922077922078 7.8% [ 24 ]
Total Votes:[ 308 ]

Reese:: lol x3
She didnt even get to celebrate her birthday which was a week after she passed away sad

Well gotta take a shower.
Be back in a jiff
Dae your meds sound like my sons... He takes one in morning to help through thte day then he takes one at night to help him unwind and get to sleep. BUT OMG in the middle of the night hes up prowling the kitchen and the house.
THe closest person I have ever lost was just this January and it was my hubbys boss. He was like a 2nd dad for him. My hubby is form Mexico and cant visit his family much so when he got hired 4 1/2 years ago by this guy they hit it off. He was old fashioned and didnt have any sons, so did alot with my hubby instead. THen they were at work one day and he literally just fell over. Massive Heart attack. Abotu killed my hubby, and was really hard on me. SO I sympathize.
Oshi|
Yus yus!

Than|
OMG! xDDD
That's funny. Did you draw it?

Dae|
Oh. Right = w =

-Yasha Alchemist's Husbando

Hopeless Trash

@Snow; I'm really sorry for your loss. :< I've never experienced anything like that, but... I can still sympathize... It always takes time to get over something like that, especially when it happens to someone so young.

@Reese; No, I didn't draw it. xD I got that from deviantART, the artist makes funny Twilight comics. I like the books myself, but I do think that Bella's a bit too Mary Sue-ish xD
@Snow : It must be hard on you. A close friend of mine just lost her father about a week back. I don't know what to do or say to her and since i'm in a different state now, all I could do was send her my love...

@Than : Lol... Really funny. And it's true about Bella. Especially when she could not make a decision of who to choose in Eclipse. Almost break my heart to see Edward get hurt over her indecision...
Than|
Oh, I see. I have read all the books and think they are great. But yes, Bella is a little Mary Sueish.~

-Yasha Alchemist's Husbando

Hopeless Trash

Oshi: Yeah. xD I was never a huge fan of Edward myself, but I do agree with you on that. >.>
I personally prefer Jacob but BellaxEdward has been so obvious from the start that eh..
Snow|
That's horrible!
How old was she going to be?

Okay!
Thanassa
Oshi: Yeah. xD I was never a huge fan of Edward myself, but I do agree with you on that. >.>
I personally prefer Jacob but BellaxEdward has been so obvious from the start that eh..

Lol... But she did hurt the both of them really bad that time... It was terrible reading that...

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
oshi_desune
Thanassa

Lol... But she did hurt the both of them really bad that time... It was terrible reading that...
@thanessa - OMG, finally!! Another jacob lover!!!

@oshi - yes but honestly, I would have never tooken edward back in the first place. I mean, in real life, he would be classified as a "douche" for leaving her like he did. <RANT>
@Dae : True. I got so mad at him in New Moon but since he is 'Edward', he is forgiven. No way anyone IRL will get away with that though. XD
Thanks guys heart

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
The sad thing is, Jacob, who in real life would be considered a great flipping catch, is trampled on repeatedly. WTF is wrong with stephanie myer??

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff