Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Entrepreneur

Kaitaia

Atlas: >.o UH why? He's... old and creepy. And the other guy is just as odd. /stage whisper back/

Kawaii Hunter

Eloquent Explorer

10,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Tipsy 100
*noms pretzles and hummus*
*eyes Rps*
I should do something about those tomorrow.

Magic Cat

@Jaleeni: Well, with the BigBad, dangerous is pretty close to default.. He tends to view other soqs as an annoyance, a snack, or a pet... xp His daughter is a bit better, she is still a collector though...

*floofles Caj and Volly*

@Caj/Bastian
Masque: *moves toward the edge of the pool* Well, it seems you've gotten better at your landings, if you were airborn in the first place... *smiles at him* Is your friend about too?

*floofles IB*

Dapper Entrepreneur

Sareibear
heart

;,; Sorry I suck at replying to PMs! I'll go take care of that one now!

FINE LALA, I DIDN'T WANNA BE FLUFFED ANYWAY.

Devoted Streaker

Guilian is still quite the looker Caj!

Ruthless Phantom

*noms on Katch* It was a tough choice. There were a lot of nice story options, and lovely mares @@ *offers Lovelee an apple*

Guilian: *dodges the water spray and grin at Bastian* I would say your mission is accomplished, then, my friend!

Bastian: Well, not a mission so much, but yeah, I'm definitely good at being unique. Never met another like me, yet! *grins, then offers a wave of his tail to Masque* Nope, not airborne; and I found this pool already here. Isn't that convenient? And she's somewhere in the pool, too; you're never going to find Myrt far away when there's water around!

@DG: Thanks! He sure has aged well ^^

CitrusCupcake's Fangirl

Anxious Star

Roman Foi
Kaitaia

Atlas: >.o UH why? He's... old and creepy. And the other guy is just as odd. /stage whisper back/
Pyrr; But he's very handsome! And he seem's alright! /flaps his wings, pushing her back over

Healing Prophet

@Latonia: A collector? O.o

Dapper Entrepreneur

Cajmera
Kaitaia

Atlas: W-what?! What is wrong with you, are you mentally incapacitated? /more stage whisper/ If I go, you're coming! /grabs his necklace and tugs him along with her/ >:C

CitrusCupcake's Fangirl

Anxious Star

Roman Foi

Atlas: W-what?! What is wrong with you, are you mentally incapacitated? /more stage whisper/ If I go, you're coming! /grabs his necklace and tugs him along with her/ >:C
Pyrr; What? No! You don't need your brother around cramping your style!

Trash

just ran four and a half miles, and then decided to get Starbucks.
whyyyyyy. gonk

Dapper Entrepreneur

Kaitaia

Atlas: I also don't need his help in being molested by a geezer! >8I

*In spoiler since I don't know who would be offended by the term "molest". ono

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items