Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Phantom

User Image

Tea. It's a lovely thing, whether as a start to the morning, an end to the day, or a pick-me-up when you're feeling sick. But sometimes, tea alone is a little...well, bitter, don't you think? Sometimes, it really needs a touch of sweetness to perk it up. Something like...

HONEY

Queeny the BeeMouse heartily approves of tea with honey, as well as honey in general. She's been busily working behind the scenes to shore up the honey supply in preparation for this tea event, but that's a lot of work for one lone BeeMouse, don't you think? At this point, she's ready to call in the reserves!

In my next post, I will post a BeeMouse! This BeeMouse will have a request; bee the first to give the Mouse what it wants, and it's yours!

(Please note, this will count as your Familiar Freebie for the event!)

Ruthless Phantom

User Image

Something feels a little...spooky tonight, don't you think? To impress this BeeMouse be the first....

To quote this post WITH A QUOTE FROM YOUR FAVORITE HALLOWEEN MOVIE (and name the movie)

GO!

tefla's Queen

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Proxy for Mahogany Sunset if allowed

"This is Halloween.."

Nightmare before Christmas?

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
Morpheus is a great name! And I feel you on not having time. *is a full time college student too*

If you are interested in perhaps making him ICly related to my Demeira she comes with lot of plots, an old herd that she left, and such. If not that's also cool, but I figured since I'd mentioned it I'd let you have the opportunity. Or come up with whatever XD *is not trying to be pushy*

tefla's Queen

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Cajmera
User Image

Something feels a little...spooky tonight, don't you think? To impress this BeeMouse be the first....

To quote this post WITH A QUOTE FROM YOUR FAVORITE HALLOWEEN MOVIE (and name the movie)

GO!

Proxy for Maho

This is Halloween

NBC

LOLTERGEIST's Waifu

Winter Wolf

Cajmera
User Image

GO!

"There's children throwing snowballs, instead of throwing heads." Jack skellington. Nightmare before Christmas.

Ruthless Phantom

Nyx Queen of Darkness

Proxy for Maho

This is Halloween

NBC

Winner! Maho will have the chance to pass on this prize if she doesn't want it, in which case I will re-play it off ^^

Info goes to Miss Cherie's certing thread

Mahogany Sunset

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
dang! haha grats Nyx

In a relationship with [Eskimo]

Romantic Lunatic

dang! ... missed a purdy ... oh well xD

Nebula Dragon

Is anyone available to proxy for the cyoa tomorrow? I'm at a family reunion and can't get away long enough for it.

LOLTERGEIST's Waifu

Winter Wolf

PiiPii is looking for a proxy for Sabotage. She won't be around for it.

Ruthless Phantom

CYOA is actually Sunday, but there are other games tomorrow!

tefla's Queen

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Yay! I let her know and thanks.

I'm shaking, speed games kill me lol

Ruthless Phantom

That was very nice, Nyx! Maho just needs to let me know if she wants Mousie as soon as she can...

And there are still more BeeMice to come! 4laugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces