• Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
          ❤ ✑

I must be the only one who enjoyed retail at Christmas. xD
            I worked as a cashier for Target a few years back. My first
            day was basically Black Friday, from 7pm Thanksgiving night
            to 7am Black Friday morning.

Shapeshifter

Good luck to those trying the speed sale later. ^^ *Has no speed at all and will sit it out anyways*

Milady Emerald's Pardner

Alien Shapeshifter

What is man without the beasts?
If all the beasts were gone, man would die from a great loneliness of spirit.

I don't like going out on Black Friday, just because it is crazy with the people. Almost like going shopping on pay day.

*debates on speed sale* So many pretties. I don't know which or who I want to go for. *goes and confers with her herd, who kick her to RPs*

For whatever happens to the beasts, soon happens to man.
All things are connected

Tipsy Poster

One of my family members got shoved into a wall today because of black friday sales. Nasty headache, but fine. @@ It's just crazy how... crazy people can get.

Kindred Hunter

D= I'm glad they're okay Nommers.
I try to avoid shopping on Black Friday... except for today for some reason... but that was for ink and the office supply store was completely empty. XD

xo maho's Secret Admirer

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
Went black friday shopping once. With my mother and aunt. Miserable, cold so crowded lines were out the doors at most places > >
I stayed out in the car because I get claustrophobic and feel like there's not enough air.
-shudders-
Good luck to those braving the crowds.
Target around here seemed to have some good deals on television's.
Also saw some good deals at Hobby Lobby..I may venture out later today when the crowds dissipate to snag some 50% craft supplies. e n e ...maybe.

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
          ❤ ✑

Maybe I got lucky. xD I've never seen crazy people shoving and fighting over things
            on Black Friday. I wanted to go shopping today, but wasn't able to get a ride so I
            bought all my stuff online lol.

Tipsy Poster

One year here where I live, maybe about 5 years ago, a family member who's a lawyer represented someone who actually was hitting a guy because the guy was about to step on/shove down/trample over a little girl. They play the clip on the news every year. XD

Edit: Thank you ;o; I'm glad they're okay too. >.> Just seeing them come in all like 'huh?' was pretty aggrivating. People just need to... be nice. XD

Milady Emerald's Pardner

Alien Shapeshifter

I am glad that they are okay. I would have been one upset person. Another reason for me not to go out the day after being Thankful.

All things are connected

Tipsy Poster

yum_cupcake It certainly upset me, but I'm thankful nothing worse happened. X3 There have been some crazy happenings over sales in the past. Why can't we just be happy that we're -getting- a deal and wait patiently? ;o; Wishful thinking, Nommers. XD

Milady Emerald's Pardner

Alien Shapeshifter

Right there with you, Nommers. At times I am in a hurry, but not to the point of pushing someone out of the way. And if I accidentally push someone, I say I am sorry.

All things are connected

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
why the hell would someone take their KIDS to that kind of madness? ... makes me sick to think of it ...

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
          ❤ ✑

Jeeze! I don't understand people at all sometimes. ._. I get impatient too, but the most I'll
            do is make a snide comment very loudly. >.> I'll be rude all day long, but I'd never get
            physical.

Tipsy Poster

Sad, but true.

The people in this county are either super, unbelievably nice, or twistedly rude. There doesn't seem to be much of a balance from anyone I've met here in -years- and -years.-

Beloved Winner

User ImageOh the weather outside is frightful
------But the fire is so delightful

User Image

I feel ready for winter o3o
User Image

User Image

------And since we've no place to go
Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items