Welcome to Gaia! ::

Offensive Hero

User Image User Image

These mah boiz. Photobucket is down so hopefully they show up =A= But yessss to both >W> I can't see your girl, so I'm not sure if natural Los or sneaky tribal markings Waasi would go better with her, but Lith, whichever one doesn't get picked can definitely go with a girl of yours. Because we need all the breedings all the time. :I Srsly

Kawaii Prophet

Seaki's Queen

They do show up... can you see her now?

User Image

Edit: I'm partial to the pale boy myself.

Offensive Hero

Ahhh yes I can see her now <3 I think either or would go good! It's up to you - Los is in the Nergui so he'd want to take some of the pups with him to raise, or all if she doesn't want to raise them. Waasi is more the type to fling and leave her with them all. So it's up to you!

Seaki's Queen

I think Waasi! Do you have AIM? My SN is nessiaing. I can start a guild rp for us or we could do an aim one what ever is easier for you. Peace is very motherly so she would be happy to keep the babies with her.

Offensive Hero

Yup, it's slowXtyper88 and I'm heading out real quick to grab some lunch from Panera, but then I'll be back! If you wanna start something up and tag me that's fine, or if you'd rather wait and we can talk mini plots, that's fine too!

Lith >w> Show me yer yeeners.
I have orientation the first week of November, super excited and hopefully I'll be off the crutches by then. XD

Snuggly Knight

I am at work but I will show you them at lunch!
Congrats Dul! That is so awesome!

*Tosses out her sole female hyena* Sadly she only has 1 rp. My hyenas and WDs really need more rps.

User Image

Seaki's Queen

She is so pretty Magna... I have a possible male for a fling for her if no one else does. And either way I would love rp with her. I am desperately trying to give my hyena's more love!

This is my boy,

User Image

Blessed Friend

Dulcea
I GOT INTO NURSING SCHOOL, WOOOOO. I START IN JANUARY AND BY MAY 2016 I'LL BE A NURSE. I NEED SO MANY CUTE PINS AND THINGS FOR MY BAG. AAGH.

SUPER CONGRATS HON!!!!! ::squirrels happily around::

Romantic Enabler

Offensive Hero

-returns- owo

Ritikine's Honey Bun

Noble Cub

nessiaing

Das Tor

@ness- Ooooo! What's he like? She'd be more likely to fling with a nicer male than someone mean.
*Wiggles her fingers in puppet strings to make Das move*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces