Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ice-Cold Cat

emotion_drool

Colorful Waffles

emotion_dowant

Ice-Cold Cat

-beebops around-

I just realized I never actually played the latest Pokemon game despite having it.

Revel1984's Bae

Obsessive Streaker

I owe so much rp... crying

Lonely Bookworm

Inquisitive Agent

*flops*

OMG I can't wait until tomorrows work shift is over. I've been helping set up christmas decorations all week and it's just exhausting.

ramenli's Compadre

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500

Blessed Friend

Kolina
*flops*

OMG I can't wait until tomorrows work shift is over. I've been helping set up christmas decorations all week and it's just exhausting.

Christmas. Before Halloween. ::sighs:: The world is in such a RUSH these days!

Inquisitive Agent

Talencia
Kolina
*flops*

Christmas. Before Halloween. ::sighs:: The world is in such a RUSH these days!

I completely agree with you. I was not happy to find that we were putting it up before Halloween. I thought it would go up the week after.
I so so wish we could decorate or do something for Halloween, but I'm supposed to be at work that night and husband is probably going to be at watch covering for someone who wants to go out. ):

I will be decking the darn halls for Christmas though, because it may be the last one we get together for a while.

Fashionable Bear

-dances in- BF got a job so it's more than likely we can finally move back in together soon after living apart for a year.

So happy.

Ecavi's Queen

Trickster

Grats Zo!
That is unfortunately why I dislike the holiday season now. =( I do not approve of stores forcing Xmas sooner and sooner. The more they try, the harder I resist.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff