Welcome to Gaia! ::

Snuggly Knight

Try working in a book store and maintaining a to read pile.

Business Dabbler

Haha, no thank you! My TBR pile would read the stratosphere if that were the case.

Business Dabbler

All caught up on tags smile I feel so productive, hehe.

Ritikine's Honey Bun

Noble Cub

Eee, Misimu's powers were approved. *U* I should look into having him bless a pride at some point.

Ice-Cold Cat

Loyal Loiterer

Howdy, folks! How do this evening? Or at least for those that may be around at this hour. >u>a

Business Dabbler

A little before midnight for me... trying to debate if I should go to bed on time or if I should just torture myself with deprived sleep as usual.

Loyal Loiterer

It's after two for me. I'm gonna head to bed shortly myself. |D;; Got D&D that I have to help cook for.

As for as much sleep or lack thereof you get, whatever you feel you're needing. ;u; -builds nest in thread-

Sparkly Bibliophile

Sikukuu Pride
There's now an ending date added to the Sikukuu Medic contest! You've got a bit more than two weeks to gather carrots and enter.
User Image

Not sure if you have any carrots? There's a list of carrot holders here. If you want to earn a carrot to be able to enter (or to use for other Sikukuu rewards) you can currently trade in any new RP played in the Sikukuu subforum for one. Since everyone is welcome to visit the pride at any time you don't even need a Sikukku character to earn carrots.

Road trip! I'll be back in a week or so...

Lonely Bookworm

Patji
I would get SO much reading done if I went a week and a half without internet. I have over 200 books in my to-be-read pile :T
A-ha! Someone whose queue is longer than mine. I've only got about seventy.

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
I... ...Only have 3 books to re-read at the moment. The Last Dragonlord series. Weredragons. Rawr.

Lonely Bookworm

I've got the Queue and then I've got the books I have to review. Thirty-something in the first, and about the same in the latter. Sigh.

Bashful Bookworm

9,750 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sunny Side Up 100
I still need to re-read SotA so I can get to the new book XO

*stares hauntedly at Scarab Path*

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
Saint Sergio
I... ...Only have 3 books to re-read at the moment. The Last Dragonlord series. Weredragons. Rawr.

Awesome series. Though I only know of 2 books in the series. Tell me. Is there Moar?!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff