Welcome to Gaia! ::

Znaruto
Aim is fine with me

I need your aim name,

Mine is pie4naruto

Also who are we rping? Like where or whatever XD
Mine is Epeesama

I need a bunch of RPs so I can get up my breedings but I need a Bahari one as well, so is border RP okay or are all your SoA locked to prides? To bird's with one stone, since I want to get Ram enough for 10 RPs before he searches for a full time mate. >_>

@Tal - Yeah the Gaia economy is definitely a guide on what NOT to do.

Dapper Humorist

okay we can talk about it on aim XD

Lonely Bookworm

My everything hurts, but especially my tummy. sad

Business Dabbler

Being a grown up sucks.... -glares at work and the need to pay rent-

Offensive Hero

I say we get rid of money and go back to the barter system. I'll pay you in ears of corn for a custom in cub =w=b
But what if I don't like corn...?

Celestial Kitten

@Patji: Hello! I have not met you before.

Bleh growing up. I wanna go to Neverland. I could do Peter Pan's job. But instead of kids it would be a bunch of college kids partying all the time. And by partying I mean Netflix.

Generous Unicorn

If we go back to bartering I will only ever offer people the lint from my belly button.

Dapper Humorist

I would offer RP with Iiro LOL

Offensive Hero

That's gotta be some high quality lint. What's the thread count on that?

Business Dabbler

Kali; Hi. Yeah... I just got back from a LONG hiatus (a few years with me popping in and out once every six months) so it would be pretty miraculous if you knew me, lol.

DUDES.... I WANT TO BE A TOYS'R'US KID! razz

Generous Unicorn

If anyone would liketo RP on AIM I have a couple that need RP boosts!

Dapper Humorist

Safaia's Fav

Magical Apprentice

Ecavi
exclaim Mwezi'Johari Announcement

A new, longterm Extended Metaplot is now running in the Mwezi'Johari! How would your members react to the current situation in the pride? How long will Shangyue be able to keep things under control? Pretty much anything goes and there are many cool rewards available~! Check out the thread for info biggrin

rofl heart

... emotion_zzz

Dapper Humorist

Ecavi
Ecavi
exclaim Mwezi'Johari Announcement

A new, longterm Extended Metaplot is now running in the Mwezi'Johari! How would your members react to the current situation in the pride? How long will Shangyue be able to keep things under control? Pretty much anything goes and there are many cool rewards available~! Check out the thread for info biggrin

rofl heart

... emotion_zzz

Where do we turn in our rp for the Rewards?

I don't have any to turn in right now, just wondering

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces