Welcome to Gaia! ::

Snuggly Knight

-High fives Roxy-

Colorful Waffles

I happened across SoA .. than was gifted my first one when I started hanging around a contest thread and so I was hooked I suppose. <3

Dapper Humorist

Nerd

ME ZOH. ME I DID IT WAS ME. And I'm happy to say the Purple Wedding was almost exactly how I pictured it when I was reading it. I guess that's because GRRM wrote the episode too lol.

EDIT: Cause I enjoyed the scene too much not to rewatch it. Don't watch it if you don't want any spoilers, obviously. The whole last fourth of the episode was really potent, and I just. Knowing some of the things that happen next I just. Ahhhhh is it Sunday yet??

Fashionable Bear

AGH Shinos it was so good.

I was so relieved! Been waiting for old Joffers to bite the dust for ages.

Nerd

Josh hasn't read it Zoh, he didn't know. I was biting a pillow all day and night until the ep trying not to scream spoilers at him.

Fashionable Bear

I haven't read it but I love spoilers so I knew it was coming, but my other half Mike kept looking at my parents the whole time (who were oblivious and watching it with us, equally hooked) with his "SOMETHING MAJOR IS GONNA HAPPEN" face on.. I had to keep nudging him. Haha.

tameiIa's Datemate

Lonely Phantom

-settles on dinoLith sleepily-

Snuggly Knight

-tries to cuddle Ded with TINY ARMS-

Offensive Hero

-pats Lith's big head and little arms-
DINOSAURRRRRARARARARR

owo
-touches Thal-
Gypsy things EXCITE. Ugh. I miss playing Fireheart. Haven't done anything with her in a few months.

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Kisoni actually got me into Gaia to start, but... I think Sarge was the reason I continued. owo Vu and Mollie.

Ice-Cold Cat

Floppy Puppy

20,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
All these adorable SoA

Lonely Bookworm

Zohwhee
Why is The Rains of Castamere stuck in my head.

Very creepy.

WHO SAW GAME OF THRONES?
Probably someone's going to die near you very soon.

Fashionable Bear

:c there's noone near me.

OH NO D: -dives under covers-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out