Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Shapeshifter

I have two cheetons and I love them ~
I have plans for flooding SoA with hybrids.
Fufufuu~

Ghostly Friend

SHAME, RAV, SHAME.

Hygienic Waffles

(´・ω・`) shame

So Puh what are you doing :T ugh how is it 2am already
No worries Ravv. They made a special thread solely for litters offering customins so its easy to find. ^_^
@Natus- Sort of sleepy, needing to go to bed soon. Going fishing tomorrow with dad and brother. <3
Good luck Kath!
Lol Schick.

Viva Viola's Kouhai

Unstoppable OTP

Knowledge is power, power corrupts...

Good luck Kath =3

Awesome =3 Hope you have fun tomorrow <3 We're going hiking again X3

...So study hard and be evil >3

Romantic Streaker

Thanks guys! I was so excited when I applied for the job today and got a phone call about it within two hours! (The job posting was put up about an hour before I applied) Best part, everything I can research about the company that I was given on the phone checks out! *bounces and nearly dies of excitement*

Romantic Exhibitionist

Ravvlet
(´・ω・`) shame

So Puh what are you doing :T ugh how is it 2am already

Well you see, the world turns on an axis...

Ghostly Friend

<:c ... How can I stay mad at you?! -pinches widdle cheeks-
I'm not sure why I'm still up. e Ae I'm just bored. I spend 5+ nights of the week curled up next to my beau and I'm at my parent's house tonight n tomorrow night. I may not sleep till Sunday. -boo hoo's melodramatically-

Hygienic Waffles

ugghhh I hate staying at my 'rents and they get all mad that I don't visit but IT'S CREEPY SLEEPING IN MY OLD ROOM O n O it has a giant street side window and ugh

Also I took a nap earlier so I'm not tired yet |D /fail.
Thanks Natsu!
We will! <3
Internet is acting up, so I'm off to bed. Night guys!

Viva Viola's Kouhai

Unstoppable OTP

Knowledge is power, power corrupts...

Nini <3

...So study hard and be evil >3

Romantic Streaker

Night Magna! *huggles and tries to get my excitement onto posties*

Ghostly Friend

I'd be perfectly happy sleepin' in my bed if I weren't so alone. ;; bed prefs are: his bed, my home bed, my dorm bed. Strictly by comfort. This could get much more scientific. -nods-
I'll protect you from the creeps, bby. ;V

Romantic Streaker

Ravvlet
ugghhh I hate staying at my 'rents and they get all mad that I don't visit but IT'S CREEPY SLEEPING IN MY OLD ROOM O n O it has a giant street side window and ugh

Also I took a nap earlier so I'm not tired yet |D /fail.

I had that problem when I wasn't living with the parents, it seemed so weird/creepy to come home and spend the night. Yet, when I moved back in with the parents, I had no problem at all with it.

Hygienic Waffles

Yeah sleeping alone is the pits, and when I stay at my parents I am usually alone so it's like double fail :/ I usually just gaia into the wee hours of the night when that happens |D

idk plus they wake up before noon, and I do not on weekends > n >

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces