Gimmeh yo monster ideas!

please post your awesome ideas. XD 1 100.0% [ 420 ]
Total Votes:[ 420 ]

Aged Star

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
-blinks in surprise at the small commotion happening - Oh my...
-Chii takes the mug happily and trades Ooola some coins and a few rare herbs(as extra) for it.- Thank you very much! -she carefully takes a step back and turns to find a table to sit at. One in the back is big enough for her to lay down at and be the perfect height for it. So she makes her way to the table weaving past other patrons. She smiled wide when she caught sight of Yaruka.-

Bucktoothed Bunny

Yaruka
-sort of trot-skips her way in, ears twitching happily and tail swaying to music only she can hear in her mind-
hiiiiieee

Ghostly Dreamer

*blinks at the slight commotion, then makes her way to a dark corner to people watch*

Aged Star

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
-Yaruka tilts both head and ears curiously at the speaking cloud of smoke and the conversation going in between it and the voodoo baker. Unsure of what she happened to walk into she kept quiet, looking over selections till she saw a familiar centaur from the corner of her eye, smiling brightly and waving at Chii-

Aged Star

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
SexyUgly Shop
Yaruka
-sort of trot-skips her way in, ears twitching happily and tail swaying to music only she can hear in her mind-
hiiiiieee

4laugh Hullo hullo! *hugs on* thank you!!
-Chii waved to Yaruka happily then took a small sip from her hot cocoa.-
SexyUgly Shop
Sheeep
*Blushes at Ooola and picks some fluff out of his wool* Hiiii

Ooola:
" Adorable as always, Sheeep. You gonna help me clean up back here? I do believe I made a huge mess and may have mixed some powders together that don't get along." As she spoke a cloud of sparkling grey with blue lightening bolts emerged from the back room. " Hey LADY, you made a mess...." Ooola turned so fast pufts of cloudy hair emitted and floated towards sheeeps nose. " What?!... Mess is a silly name for you. "

If you have huge mess to clean, then I'm the Sheeep for the job Miss Ooola *Smiles brightly. his tail swishing back and forth at the thought of being able to complete a new task and what goodies Ooola might spoil him with for a job well done.*...

Aged Star

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
-Yaruka saunters over to Chii with gentle clicks of her cloven hooves- Well hello again.
-Chii looks up from her cocoa, a bit of the chocolate stuck to the corner of her mouth. She smiled and her eyes softened.- Hello Yaruka! It's lovely to see you again! -the centaur gestures to the seat next to her- Please join me!

Aged Star

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
-Yaruka giggled quietly at the chocolate on the centaurs mouth, imagining it must be delicious- Its lovely to see you as well...and I'd love to join you! -She smiled brightly and slid herself into the seat next to Chii, tail swirling about- How have you been?
-Chii smiled and blushed a bit, still completely oblivious to the chocolate on her mouth. her tail flicked happily.- Would you like anything? My treat! -She smiled.- oh I've been alright, How about you? -the centaur's lower body was laying on the floor while her upper torso leaned on the table,-

((So sorry i'm falling asleep.. I'll be back tomorrow! <3 ))

Bucktoothed Bunny

No problem! ^

I made and ate dinner and watched Bob's Burgers, I'll bbs

Rosen Aura's Significant Otter

Kawaii Kitten

Lou: *The demon makes a slight huffing noise.* Wish *I* could taste all those sweet drinks. Everything tastes like sulfur to me. Taste gets right in your damn gums.

Bucktoothed Bunny

Chii Hakubi
-Chii smiled and blushed a bit, still completely oblivious to the chocolate on her mouth. her tail flicked happily.- Would you like anything? My treat! -She smiled.- oh I've been alright, How about you? -the centaur's lower body was laying on the floor while her upper torso leaned on the table,-

((So sorry i'm falling asleep.. I'll be back tomorrow! <3 ))

Chii I luff ya, but damn that yellow hurts my eyeballs/hard to read.
FEEL 100% soon, k?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces